Meet Up End of season meet. Time and place announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Adz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wondering if anyone would be down for a post season catch up?
It's been a long and interesting season and with trade week coming up we can discuss the happenings of that, the year that was as well as getting to know the people behind the usernames.
Pizza, drinks somewhere central?
Who's keen?

Depends where and when?

I remember I went to one at Vic Park for a BBQ after we won the Flag in 2010
Are you referring to the dildo comment here TD

Wondering if anyone would be down for a post season catch up?
It's been a long and interesting season and with trade week coming up we can discuss the happenings of that, the year that was as well as getting to know the people behind the usernames.
Pizza, drinks somewhere central?
Who's keen?

I reckon it's a great idea adz! I reckon if you add a proposed venue, a date and time to the OP you might get more than dildo responses. Somewhere people can have a casual drink, seat a few people, and order a feed if they want (a pub somewhere) would be the go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about The Carringbush. Central, in our heartland, on a train line and a great Collingwood flavour in the pub. The fact I live a couple of minutes walk away has nothing to do with this suggestion.

P.S I am sitting in the establishment as I type eating some nice Italian rissoles and sipping a little vino. I admit it is a bit desperate sitting in a pub on your own tapping on an I Pad into BF.

Team Buckley supporters will brawl with the Team Malthouse supporters.

Poor staff at the Carringbush will need to have a lot of security for this meet up.
Some may prefer to stay incognito:p

Could be safer!

Team Buckley supporters will brawl with the Team Malthouse supporters.

Poor staff at the Carringbush will need to have a lot of security for this meet up.

Well Reading the Board Lately. A fight would be a Chance of Breaking Out;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back