English Premier League soccer ⚽

Remove this Banner Ad

No you're not :p

I'm getting reeeeeeal sick of this thread I've gotta be honest.

Any City fans here? We'll be losing to you next week :(
Hey, you were up and about for about the first 5 weeks of the season at least! I've been missing for a good couple of months as well....

We're unbeaten in 5 now, that actually sounds not so bad!

That enough competition for ya TGR , great win for Newcastle over the previously unbeaten Chelsea , 2-1 :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yep. Our usual bogey game bites us in the bum again. Newcastle took their chances we didn't. Simples unfortunately.:(

Atleast I don't have to listen to all that undefeated rubbish anymore. All that does is make Arsenal fans still feel a little relevant;). The title is all that matters. Keeping City at bay is going to be tough watching them of late.

Yep. Our usual bogey game bites us in the bum again. Newcastle took their chances we didn't. Simples unfortunately.:(

Atleast I don't have to listen to all that undefeated rubbish anymore. All that does is make Arsenal fans still feel a little relevant;). The title is all that matters. Keeping City at bay is going to be tough watching them of late.
Did not realise Mourinho has not had a win at St James Park in five attempts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've drawn Newcastle in the FA cup AceAndy . I was hoping for a no name haha.
Bugger just seen we have drawn away in third round of the cup Had a few early and ignominious exits over the last couple of years, hoping we get through the third round this year.

We've drawn Newcastle in the FA cup AceAndy . I was hoping for a no name haha.
Gotta beat the good teams to win it. May as well play them early because if you get knocked out you can concentrate onsurviving in the league. If you get deep into the FA Cup, means you'll have easier teams to play against later. Win win!