English Premier League soccer ⚽

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't say I did, I've only caught the goal.

If you haven't seen it yet, I strongly suggest you do. Absolutely cracking goal!
Yeah it sounded like a Coutinho special. Will have a look tonight.

I'm amazed we won last night. Was convinced we'd lose away to Stoke.

Good luck with M'Vila. Got an awful attitude. Was linked with Arsenal a couple of years ago, now he's joining Sunderland. That's no coincidence.
I might dub him Yaz given his awful attitude.

I noticed M'Vlia was sent off in an U21 clash between Sunderland and Norwich for head butting. Normally you'd be worried but I'd have to see the incident as soccer players have taken acting to a higher standard. The good news. Sunderland won 3-1. It's up to Sunderland to punish M'Vila as a suspension from this match doesn't stop him from playing in the EPL.

I might dub him Yaz given his awful attitude.

I noticed M'Vlia was sent off in an U21 clash between Sunderland and Norwich for head butting. Normally you'd be worried but I'd have to see the incident as soccer players have taken acting to a higher standard. The good news. Sunderland won 3-1. It's up to Sunderland to punish M'Vila as a suspension from this match doesn't stop him from playing in the EPL.
Hahahaha that didn't take long!

Sunderland still busy chasing players. Offered £8 million plus a player for Jordan Rhodes from Blackburn Rovers and has first dibs on Adnan Januzan if he's offered as a loan for this EPL season. Exciting times.

After reading M'Vila's form I've decided to rename him Fev. Some of his antics are 'top shelf'. Assault, robbery, drunken episodes and vandalism. A true all-rounder.
Sounds like the selection criteria for Sunderland :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I go into every game expecting to lose.
Spare a thought for us teams who actually do expect to lose.

That said i bet on the EPL last weekend and Villa paid $3.80 for the win and i got Gestede as first goalscorer at $9 (off the bench even because i thought he would start). May as well quit while i'm ahead because this week will be very tough.

Apparently there's some big thing happening in Birmingham on the Saturday that they'll need the police force for. So they've moved the match to the Friday night so there can be a police presence at both.
Didn't hear about that. Probably some sort of riot, knowing what Birmingham can be like :p

I think i did read that they're bringing in Friday night games with the new TV deal next season though? I would have read it a fair while ago so that may have changed.

Spare a thought for us teams who actually do expect to lose.

That said i bet on the EPL last weekend and Villa paid $3.80 for the win and i got Gestede as first goalscorer at $9 (off the bench even because i thought he would start). May as well quit while i'm ahead because this week will be very tough.
Have you seen much of Liverpool over the past 12 months.

Nice bit of business there with the outlay. Yeah quit while you're ahead.