FTA-TV Entourage: The Final Season (8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Has this leaked yet? From memory, in season's past the first ep has always leaked a few weeks before its on tv.
Dexter and Californication are 2 shows I have seen leak, but I have never seen Entourage leak.

Ehhh..... I guess I'll watch. If only because I've seen the first seven seasons and want to know how the story wraps up. (Vince dead in a gutter would be awesome wrap up :p)

Agree with spud_jjj above, the show has significantly dipped in quality and has become a little cliche. It still has cool scenes but it's not must-watch TV like the first couple of seasons were.

I love this show it's been my favourite for years. I don't think it's declined as much as people think. The first 3 season's are the best no doubt but I still think the later season's have been very good.

Ari is the best television character of all time, funniest **** ever.

The one character I cannot stand on the show is Eric. Little bitch of the highest order, cannot stand it when he threatens to bash people. Every person he has ever threatened (besides Seth Green) would kick the shit out of him.

I'm really looking forward to it. Sure, it hasn't been AS good the last few seasons, but I thought Season 7 brought i back again. I quite enjoyed watching Vince actually have consequences for his actions for a change.

And everyone hates E. You're meant to hate E. But you know that even though he's an annoying little SOB, he's fighting the right fight. Its probably been mentioned in other Entourage threads on here, but when he likes someone, you like them with him and when he hates someone, you hate them with him.

Just watched through season 7 again over the past few days, still enjoyable viewing the second time around. I'm most pumped for Drama's new comic, as well as having Billy around a lot more.

Just watched through season 7 again over the past few days, still enjoyable viewing the second time around. I'm most pumped for Drama's new comic, as well as having Billy around a lot more.

Just bought Season 7 on DVD last week. Might marathon it tomorrow or Sunday nigth ready to DL Ep 1 of S8

Saw Piven on Letterman the other night and Piven mentioned how we're going to see a more humane Ari. To which Letterman said something like once an ass always an ass. And I agree with that. Ari's at his best when he's slagging people off.

Ah well just hope it's a semi decent season and we'll be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not quite sure whether I will D/L from week to week or just wait till the end... I can't say I'm in any hurry to watch though I would like to finish of a series I enjoyed so much, especially early.

Meh.

It was okay. The Ari arc should be good.

I thought Sloan's dad was the one who wanted the pre-nup and Sloan said she had no idea about it?

I guess they broke up because they took over the company. I'm not sure how that really happened, either.

Regarding the spoiler
It really seems like an unnecessary thing to throw in, especially with it not even happening on camera

Couple of promising things that could come from this ep but overall I thought it was pretty bad, particularly the first half of it. 2nd half wasn't to bad. Greniers acting in the rehab clinic at the start was insanely awful.

The interaction and script was pretty damn funny, I thought it was a great opening episode.

Drama was in fine form. “What the **** is that Scott?”, “track him”, “Billy Walsh, now you’re talking” and squirting Turtle with the spray.

Damn Ari is a good actor, his face when Mrs. Ari said she had been seeing someone :( :(

“You guys come together, if not, do you want to?” Scott was pretty funny.

Turtle is looking thin!

Sloane, E’s secetary and Mrs. Ari and the girls at the party all looking fine.

Good to have Entourage back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back