Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

Which agency(s) around the world are responsible for investigating and prosecuting the paedos that visited Epsteins island? That flight manifesto has been public for months yet the people that have visited multiple times still walk freely??

Which agency(s) around the world are responsible for investigating and prosecuting the paedos that visited Epsteins island? That flight manifesto has been public for months yet the people that have visited multiple times still walk freely??
Exactly, name and shame! Yet we get feed the current thing nonsense to try district from stuff like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure what this is achieving in the current climate. I doubt there will be much of a reckoning about the nature of power and I suspect it will largely be used for mud slinging and political points scoring.
About stopping the perpetrators carrying it on. It’s about justice and weeding out corruption and getting to the truth of it. Hard to imagine why you wouldn’t want to bring this to light. I understand it could be used for point scoring hence thorough investigations, but sweeping it back under the table means back to business as usual.

Her? I wonder which country.

Didn’t even pick up on “her”.
Well done.

Who knows!.. interesting that she’s already copped hate mail.

This is gonna get ugly I reckon.
All on the list will cop it in some capacity, even if they didn’t visit the island. I’m all for it being released, but there are some genuine grey areas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back