NM_Mitchell

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2014
#westside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
We put the U in CGU
Welcome to The new and improved Essendon District Football League manufactured by Blades!

EDFL.png
I'll do Premier Division first, Division 1 second, and of course, Division 2 third.
I'll be doing Home, away and clash/ 3rd if required.
Premier and Division 1 have a good Friday game each, and the Premier has a Queens Birthday round.
The teams participating in these are: Strathmore, Keilor, Avondale Heights, Airport West, Taylors Lakes and Hillside, these teams will recieve either a one-off jumper or a special logo on the jumper recognising the event.

Teams list as of 2015:

Premier League:

Aberfeldie
Airport West
Avondale Heights
Greenvale
Keilor
Maribyrnong Park
Northern Saints
Pascoe Vale
Strathmore
West Coburg

Division 1:
Cragieburn
East Keilor
Essendon/ Doutta Stars
Glenroy
Hillside
Oak Park
Taylors Lakes
Tullamarine
Westmeadows

Division 2:
Burnside Heights
Coburg Districts
East Sunbury
Hadfield
Jacana
Keilor Park
Moonee Valley
Roxborough Park​

Last edited:

Aberfeldie
Just the two for now.
pretty much status quo on the home besides the shorts, and a direct inverse on the away creating a light and dark set.
U1L2gJS.gif
tUc1cHd.gif

in hindsight i should have swapped the fill and stroke of the numbers on the away and the colour of the manufacturers logo.

Yeah, a bit more contrast is a good idea for things like numbers and manufacturers logos. Looking forward to the rest of this series!

These sorts of portfolio threads are a great idea if you've just made your own template to teach yourself how to use it well.

potentially.
nah, i've had this in my head since i started my new template, but the by blades part is, i was just going to have some random manufacturer on each.

up next will be Airport West. just finishing it off now.
here's their current kit and logo.
imgres.jpg image44-538x218.jpeg
i've changed the logo and there will be a home and away only, same as aberfeldie with it being almost a direct inverse, but more creative with what's on it.

LqYK1N3.png

Home
L9oHxBq.png

Away
oUWEg0q.png

by more creative i mean i've slapped a bird over the prison bars.
their queens birthday round jumpers will come when i get to the other team playing in that game so i can decide whether i just chuck a logo on or actually try doing something cool with the design.

up next: Avondale Heights.
20--huag_400x400.jpeg
scale-350x350.jpg
while i was looking for photos i noticed they have a clash which is an inverse.
i promise this will not be another inverse, i'll try being creative with their clash.

is the template too big?
i'm using a macbook air 11" and it's too big on my laptop, but as far as i know most of you are using PC's with bigger screens.
so i'm just wondering maybe i need to make it a little smaller?

is the template too big?
i'm using a macbook air 11" and it's too big on my laptop, but as far as i know most of you are using PC's with bigger screens.
so i'm just wondering maybe i need to make it a little smaller?
There's been bigger. I can put up with it :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then kit hey have isn't very good as you can't tell the difference nce between the blue and green. If you do ANYTHING with the jumper set, adds a white stroke.
sorry mate, i'd already done the design and was posting it when you posted this.
personally i think in real life that jumpers actually very good, it's just a crap picture.

i told you there would be no more recolouring of the home to the clash.
you-trusted-me-gif.gif
so here goes:
Maribyrnong Park:
Home:
Ns5JE6t.png

Away:
1A97Gy1.png

i'm having issues with the colours that appear on the jumper, they look washed out when i post it.
i'm using RBG, recently changed to web-safe RBG and still s**t.
any one know what's going on with it?

Greenvale's jumpers are green and black, not blue.
it's a shout out to the Greenvale kangaroos...
i'll re do it later, once i figure out the colour issue and tidy up the template a bit more.
cheers, i've not seen the jumper in person for a while and the picture i based it off looked slighty more navy than black, so lightened it up a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back