Essendon File Motion in Federal Court 13.06.2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Horse s**t Rohan. If you think the EFC implemented a boundary pushing program that required all the work to do what they thought could bypass S0 prohibited substances and not have records and documents then you are an idiot.

This court action is a last ditch effort to save the arses of a bunch of bottom feeding pricks and the EFC. And the most insulting part is the players are too stupid to see its being done to protect the club under the false proviso of being and and about the players.

Give it up and quite with LOL s**t.
LEL

s**t post to go with s**t articles from the "journalist" who tried to argue the same pathetic theory you're trying to spruik.
s**t - you have unmasked me - time to get back to RATM before I write my next article

s**t - you have unmasked me - time to get back to RATM before I write my next article
If you could read you would see that you not being the s**t journo is implied in the post. Besides I doubt you are Rohan, you are able to type and respond much quicker than I expect that nuff nuff ever could.

However if you were Rohan, the greater football public on this site would be able to let you know how much of a turnip you are.

Clearly not enough evidence to get the players banned - McDevitt should know this unless he really is stupid he's just fishing and efc have had enough - wind it up now!
Laughable. A govt agency rarely proceeds unless it is confident of a conviction. As McD said, their case was tested by independent legal experts and felt it was good enough to proceed.

EFC on the other hand, if they were concerned about player welfare wouldn't have kept such shonky records.

If Essendon and their players had a good answer as to why they are not guilty of anything with respect to the WADA code, they simply have to provide their evidence to ASADA (as the SC notices request).

Obviously with the Federal Court action it is clear that Essendon do not intend to provide "their evidence" as to why they are not guilty. Most non-Essendon people are unconvinced that any such evidence exists.

Their guilt is becoming palpable by the day.

Now we just have to hope that the clowns at ASADA/AFL were not so incompetent as to mess the entire thing up so as to let them get off on a technicality.

Sigh... If there is NO evidence why the hell would you take it to court? There is nothing to defend if there is NO evidence.
Of course if by "no evidence" you mean 'oh yeah that evidence, well we dispute that' , well then that is not "no evidence".

Sigh...you shouldn't take it so literally, but in fairness, perhaps I could have been more specific. How about insufficient evidence?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back