Essendon Spud of the Week: Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
When i saw Essendon's team run out onto Etihad Stadium today i just shook my head at the obscene amount of spuddiness on display. It was a truly horrible sight.
But then when i saw the Fremantle Shockers amble out onto the park looking disinterested as ever, i was supremely confident in my selection of a Bomber victory.Yep, i picked Essendon...well, you had too. Fremantle in Melbourne is a Bye.

Players like Scotty Lucas:eek:, Angus Monfries, David 'bobble-head" Myers, and a few others can count themselves lucky this week.

The obvious Essendon Spud of the Week is: MARK HARVEY.

Mark Harvey = a disgrace.

The 4 old Essendon spuds Mark Harvey , Dean Wallis, Dean Soloman and Kepler Bradley:eek: completely outshone Essendons current spuds today.

Truly horrible stuff.

PS: i like the cut of that Irish kids jib:thumbsu:

Nominees for Essendon Spud of the Year:

NAB Cup: Henry Slattery
Round 1: Harry HighPants
Round 2: Mark Harvey

When i saw Essendon's team run out onto Etihad Stadium today i just shook my head at the obscene amount of spuddiness on display. It was a truly horrible sight.
But then when i saw the Fremantle Shockers amble out onto the park looking disinterested as ever, i was supremely confident in my selection of a Bomber victory.Yep, i picked Essendon...well, you had too. Fremantle in Melbourne is a Bye.

Players like Scotty Lucas:eek:, Angus Monfries, David 'bobble-head" Myers, and a few others can count themselves lucky this week.

The 4 old Essendon spuds Mark Harvey , Dean Wallis, Dean Soloman and Kepler Bradley:eek: completely outshone Essendons current spuds today.

Truly horrible stuff.

HAHA i pay this thread

Truly horrible stuff.

Haha, thats great coming from a carlton fan. Your shameful period not long ago will never be repeated by anyone else!

Truly horrible stuff.

That's why they recruit Richmond players as coaches.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truly horrible stuff.

Just wondering how many times the OP can be quoted in full.

How long before Jason Laycock is back? A lot of players are getting a fair jump on him in this award.

The award should really be named after the man. He is the definition of the word spud.
As for the OP, well I laughed. Especially when I remembered their “all conquering” team still sports the name Jordan Russell in it.
Really I must bow down to any team that can not only knock over Richmond and Brisbane, but do it with that man on the field. It’s a truly legendary effort.

Jordan Russell would be your teams #2 midfielder, behind Basher :) who is unfortunately injured.

Spuds of the decade
1-Bryce Squibs
2- Mrs Twigley
3- The Dildo
4-Setantrum O'hAilpin
5-Mr Zero
6-Cameron Joke
and guess which club they have an involvement with

Remove this Banner Ad

Back