Essendon supporters condolences for David Hookes

Remove this Banner Ad

Tinker

Team Captain
Jun 4, 2002
lost in space
Other Teams
Essendon
I am sure I speak for all Essendon supporters when I express my shock and sadness over the killing of David Hookes.

We at Essendon rise above club rivalries to recognise a decent bloke and fantastic sportsman and commentator who called it like he saw it.

To see anyone's life end in this way is a tragedy and I am sure Essendon supporters will join with me in wishing the family, friends and colleagues of David Hookes all the very best and that we are thinking of you at this difficult time.

A massive loss to the Victorian, South Australian and Australian cricket communities. A genuine bloke with a brilliant personality.

If anybody is interested, the man responsible's address is published on the Sydney Morning Herald Website.

Originally posted by bozza

If anybody is interested, the man responsible's address is published on the Sydney Morning Herald Website.

I guess the media's already revenging for Hookesy, the bloke better be careful, coz very soon it'd be him getting king hit.

Hookesy's a great character, as a cricketer or a commentator, sometimes you can't quite catch what he says coz he speaks as fast as he batted, but he didn't deserve this. RIP

A terrible loss and a man who cannot be replaced in the lives of those who he is closest to.

6pm tonight on Foxsports the show he was on is having a tribute to him. Definately one to watch but it will bring a lot of tears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back