Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i meant if theyre banned till round 6. I certainly think theyd go the biff if banned for 2 games. In any event they could use one of the top ups as a sniper. ..just to get one over us. But then again i might just be cynical and/or paranoid.

Why would the top up do it though? They are not even invited to train with the main group. They are hardly going to bleed for the scum.

Why would the top up do it though? They are not even invited to train with the main group. They are hardly going to bleed for the scum.

Agreed, especially when you are getting match payments and you know that's for a determined period of time. Last thing you want is to be sitting in the stands watching the game.

They're banned from any sport that signs on to the WADA code.
No i mean the top up players. If they get suspended playing for The Filth will it carry over to the club they came from. For eg players gets 4 weeks but only has 1 game to go with Ess, will the other 3 carry over

Matthew Lloyd says in his article in the age today that the game and the club isn't prepared for a guilty verdict and if one is delivered on Tuesday neither would be able to cope. He's even conflated the long term viability of the competition with the tribunal outcome. In effect he's saying Essendon need to get off for the health of the game! Sh*t mate, don't blame the tribunal for the damage that Hird and his cronies started three years ago. If the AFL is in danger of becoming irrelevant because of this then sack all the bastards at EFC and kick them out of the competition. That way people would ultimately regain some of the lost respect for the competition. In the long term it's the best thing to do.
Lloydy must've hit his head on the deck a few times when diving for all those free kicks.

The game's integrity should be compromised so that the we can keep it going strong? The AFL commission would agree, but unfortunately for Lloyd and others who want to just brush this off, people need to be held to account for their actions.

If players are deemed to have doped, it's too bad, so sad. Ban 'em.

Really gotta laugh at this but apparently Dank is still trying to pretend TB4 isn't on the WADA banned list.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...banned-list-stephen-dank-20150329-1ma7do.html

It was only a matter of time before he started throwing mud back at Essendon.

"It is really laughable to suggest we conducted anything in a pharmalogically experimental manner. It was well known what was used at Essendon Football Club so the furphy that has been portrayed by the AFL, ASADA and the Essendon Football Club, that they don't know, is completely wrong," he said.

"There were very tightly governed records in relation to what was administered to those players. They are aware of what was administered to those players. The absolute balderdash that has been served out there that no one knew is completely false.

"Just that it is completely false that these particular substances and the program wasn't discussed through the highest levels of the club. We have been very firm in terms of our belief in what ASADA, the AFL and Essendon know and for them to remotely suggest that no one knew, to be really blunt, is completely wrong and in some ways offending the process we set up at Essendon Football Club. We were very strict in the protocols we set up."

It was only a matter of time before he started throwing mud back at Essendon.

"It is really laughable to suggest we conducted anything in a pharmalogically experimental manner. It was well known what was used at Essendon Football Club so the furphy that has been portrayed by the AFL, ASADA and the Essendon Football Club, that they don't know, is completely wrong," he said.

"There were very tightly governed records in relation to what was administered to those players. They are aware of what was administered to those players. The absolute balderdash that has been served out there that no one knew is completely false.

"Just that it is completely false that these particular substances and the program wasn't discussed through the highest levels of the club. We have been very firm in terms of our belief in what ASADA, the AFL and Essendon know and for them to remotely suggest that no one knew, to be really blunt, is completely wrong and in some ways offending the process we set up at Essendon Football Club. We were very strict in the protocols we set up."
So he admits they took TB4 then?

So he admits they took TB4 then?
He's arguing it was ever banned....but not saying if they used it or not.

It think that says it all.

He's arguing it was ever banned....but not saying if they used it or not.

It think that says it all.
I think Dank's decided the best way to salvage what's left of his pride is to use the obscure nature of the WADA code as a shield by painting the picture much of it is open to interpretation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not liking reading that the AFL will not be going into detail regarding whether the players were either cleared or found guilty.

That's just a pathetic lack of transparency given the circumstances.

Not liking reading that the AFL will not be going into detail regarding whether the players were either cleared or found guilty.

That's just a pathetic lack of transparency given the circumstances.
They can't reveal the details until the appeal process is complete. The secrecy provisions hold until it's done and dusted.

They can't reveal the details until the appeal process is complete. The secrecy provisions hold until it's done and dusted.
True, I had forgotten that.

That wet lettuce theory just keeps coming back to me
I was confused.

The 21 day appeal period will see complete silence, but after that it should be made known what took place and what was shown at the tribunal.

I am expectant of appeals no matter which way it goes.

H2F we'll also have a presser from McDevitt and ASADA on the day as well as specials from Talking footy and Footy Classified.

Couple that with Dank's weird argument about the status of TB4 and it smells a lot like the players will have some weeks on the sidelines.

H2F we'll also have a presser from McDevitt and ASADA on the day as well as specials from Talking footy and Footy Classified.

Couple that with Dank's weird argument about the status of TB4 and it smells a lot like the players will have a some weeks on the sidelines.
Thanks so much mate for keeping us in the loop. I'm coming home early on Tuesday from work for the matinee :)

Couple that with Dank's weird argument about the status of TB4 and it smells a lot like the players will have a some weeks on the sidelines.
Yep. I doubt they'd have specials that night if the verdict was not guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back