Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think it would be in the best interests of those suing the club to be the ones to break ranks - I wonder why they haven't
I wonder if what they gain in being quiet is mor ethan what they could sue for.

I wonder if what they gain in being quiet is mor ethan what they could sue for.

I suppose if we hear of another Robinson payout we will know the answer. You don't payout when you are NOT GUILTY

Who the hell is Darren Kane, Sydney based sports lawyer??
th_darren_kane.jpg

Link to all articles: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/by/Darren-Kane

Summary:
9 articles published
100% pro * propaganda

LoL. EAD Darren you dribbling shill.
Great catch. Normally I'm pretty good at watching for that stuff. Guess I'm being eaten by the afl propaganda machine.

There must be a story behind this guy, a little like George trying to convince the unemployment office he is a latex salesman about to work for Vandelay Industries in Seinfeld.

Darren Kane to his sole friend...."I have given you number to the media. If they call, answer as though you are my assistant and make sure you use use the word sports lawyer"....
Like I said in my earlier post, he's got an Andrew Wakefield feel to him.

For those who don't know, he is the medial researcher who published an article in England's most credible medical journal stating that through his research that vaccinating your kids can cause them to develop Austism. It was later discovered that Wakefield was paid by a legal firm to falsify his research to help their client win a case.

Sound familiar?

Like I said in my earlier post, he's got an Andrew Wakefield feel to him.

For those who don't know, he is the medial researcher who published an article in England's most credible medical journal stating that through his research that vaccinating your kids can cause them to develop Austism. It was later discovered that Wakefield was paid by a legal firm to falsify his research to help their client win a case.

Sound familiar?
He also failed to disclose that while he was fighting the good fight against the evils of the MMR triple vaccine, he was also applying for a patent for his own alternative vaccine...so not quite as anti-vaccination as he now purports to be...

Acted
There must be a story behind this guy, a little like George trying to convince the unemployment office he is a latex salesman about to work for Vandelay Industries in Seinfeld.

Darren Kane to his sole friend...."I have given you number to the media. If they call, answer as though you are my assistant and make sure you use use the word sports lawyer"....
for cronulla

Acted

for cronulla
Interesting. I've been spending some time about Cronulla recently. Amazing the people you bump into about the place, and the things they sometimes say. I must remember to be bit more attentive.
Now that these guys have gotten away with it, I wonder what their take is on Essendons situation. The feeling that they should have fought things and tried to get away with it, or manning up somewhat and copping the small slap as they did. Gotta say I havent heard anyone rag on the players. A distant memory already.

If every afl fan put $10 in a fund and used it to pay the afl to reinvestigate justly would it be a big enough finiancial incentive to outweigh the financial incentive of finding essendon* not guilty?

If every afl fan put $10 in a fund and used it to pay the afl to reinvestigate justly would it be a big enough finiancial incentive to outweigh the financial incentive of finding essendon* not guilty?
haha, no.

Fact is, I think some Bomber supporters know that they doped, but gleefully play dumb and pretend like it was all just a big misunderstanding.

I know its Essendon but "some"? Surely the vast majority would even if they wont necessarily admit it?

Kieren Fallon getting off race fixing is about the only thing I can think of as farcical in recent times.

Which is why I'll never stop calling them drug cheats, until the league ends in it's own excrement.
i may stop when the last player from 2012 leaves as well as their coach.

i may stop when the last player from 2012 leaves as well as their coach.
Why? The club as an entity can't leave the club, and that's when I'lll stop. When the club leaves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-program-in-2012/story-fni5f6kv-1227325454547

DOCUMENTS relating to Essendon's "pharmacologically experimental" supplements program have been seized by WorkSafe Victoria investigators probing the Bombers activities in 2012.
Player consent forms, emails and other key papers were handed to the workplace authority by a player agent last week.
WorkSafe is also in possession of documents from the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority investigation into Essendon.
The Herald Sun can reveal at least one former Bomber player has spoken with a WorkSafe investigator as part of its probe into the club's ill-fated 2012 drugs regimen.
WorkSafe is seeking to formally interview the 34 past and present Essendon players cleared of doping by an AFL tribunal on March 31.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-program-in-2012/story-fni5f6kv-1227325454547

DOCUMENTS relating to Essendon's "pharmacologically experimental" supplements program have been seized by WorkSafe Victoria investigators probing the Bombers activities in 2012.
Player consent forms, emails and other key papers were handed to the workplace authority by a player agent last week.
WorkSafe is also in possession of documents from the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority investigation into Essendon.
The Herald Sun can reveal at least one former Bomber player has spoken with a WorkSafe investigator as part of its probe into the club's ill-fated 2012 drugs regimen.
WorkSafe is seeking to formally interview the 34 past and present Essendon players cleared of doping by an AFL tribunal on March 31.
Our guy, 6 months ago, was adamant that WorkSafe would be very vocal once the ASADA stuff died down.

What will they do though?

Give them a $200k fine?

No one at Essendon cares what the players were given(because they know), and the fans certainly don't give a s**t about how it went down either.

I'll be surprised if Worksafe follow through with anything meaningful.

Give them a $200k fine?

No one at Essendon cares what the players were given(because they know), and the fans certainly don't give a s**t about how it went down either.

I just hope they start asking the right questions .... somebody has to.

Can't imagine worksafe having that much power - just another fine for one of their millionaires to pay off.
Probably true in practical terms, but it may help gain some clarity about what went on and what the players were given. If it finds that there were transgressions of the code it sends a message about how wrong the program was, perhaps even how illegal. It also may give some ammunition to players who might wish to engage in future legal action.

Last edited:

Give them a $200k fine?

You sound like a broken man Echols :(

So we do nothing? What we need is for at least someone to start asking the questions that need to be asked. Whether the answers are buried or not, at least the questions will be out there.

WADA is the end of the line. If they do not act this is over.

Essendon's own report, the Ziggy report absolutely smashes them. The AFL charge sheet smashes them. Yet still no one is asking any questions or making any noise.

Essendon, the AFL and all their cronies are getting exactly the result they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back