Etihad seating

Remove this Banner Ad

Fireballs

The Knife!
Jan 29, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hey guys, will be heading over for the St.Kilda game this weekend at Etihad for the first time. Was just wondering about the seating/tickets.

On ticketmaster they have front row level 3 seats on the wing for $40. Or am I better off just getting general admission at the ground? I was happy to pay the money to sit on level 2 but the only ones available are right at the back pretty much same viewing as level 3. Will they release any more level 2 seats?

Cheers.

There is a fair chance they may even close level 3 as their won't be much of a crowd.

If you are there early and want to head somewhere for pregame drinks and a mini BigFooty meet up, head down to the Nixon hotel. I won't be there after the game but will swing by before to say hello to anyone and grab a quick beer.

I'm
There is a fair chance they may even close level 3 as their won't be much of a crowd.

If you are there early and want to head somewhere for pregame drinks and a mini BigFooty meet up, head down to the Nixon hotel. I won't be there after the game but will swing by before to say hello to anyone and grab a quick beer.

I'm coming to this game too folks.

I'm getting general admin for $25 and then go round to where the cheersquad is.

Seppo what time for pre-game at the Nixon ?

Harry Reems you coming ?

As long as I have level 2 seat tickets am I pretty much free to move around to a better level 2 seat if there are heaps of empty ones or are they pretty strict there?

I'm heading over too and look forward to meeting up with any Big Footy people at the Nixon both before and after the game.

I am going to the North Melbourne V Carton game on Friday night as well.

What time will everyone be at the Ricky Nixon?

I'm

I'm coming to this game too folks.

I'm getting general admin for $25 and then go round to where the cheersquad is.

Seppo what time for pre-game at the Nixon ?

Harry Reems you coming ?

Sure am, I got my tickets through the club. I arrive Friday afternoon and leave on Sunday night.

Looking forward to meeting up with Seppo and the Melbourne based supporters.

Guys looking for tickets, I'd strongly suggest getting GA & sneaking in to the cheersquad area to join us. I don't really know any of you VIC guys yet, but if you promise you won't bite I'd love to come meet you before the game :) The Nixon is a pretty neat place.

How often do they do that? I don't think I've seen it happen in the regular season for a while. Which wouldn't be the worst thing ever considering bottom row is rare for me. I'll be there with a bunch of Saints mates. Look for the good looking roosters. I'm going to owe too many beers out of guilt that night...

I won't be there after the game but will swing by before to say hello to anyone and grab a quick beer.

Are you signing autographs or are you just going to wave as the Vic Cheer-squad chairs you by?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simmofreo I'll be at the nixon after I've prepped the Banner so would be roughly 2.5 hours before the start of the game.

Lets say from 2:00pm onwards, I'll need to head back into the ground around 3:00pm though.

Sorry, I just saw this post from Seppo.

See you all at the Ricky at 2.00pm on Saturday then.

We can all meet back up there after the game for a recap and post match discussion.

Sorry, I just saw this post from Seppo.

See you all at the Ricky at 2.00pm on Saturday then.

We can all meet back up there after the game for a recap and post match discussion.
I've got to head off to another event straight after the game so will only be able to do the pre game drinks.

See you then.

If I can unpack enough boxes between now and Saturday afternoon I'll pop in also.

In related news, moving house is a bag of dicks.

I love Etihad. Always stand behind the goals at the Coventry end near the Locker Room.

My annual get away. Footy, TAB, Full strength and can nip out for a quick lung lollie. Bliss.

Box quota met, and it's on the train I go. Won't be at the tricky Ricky until around 3:30. If anyone's around then shout out, otherwise seeya behind the goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back