Even more random thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got any ink on them supporting the swannies????....if so post the pics,,i want to get a swans tat and just dont know what yet,,i have a few ideas hey....i think adam schneider has one on his leg?

My flatmate's boyfriend got really sunburnt on the weekend, so she rubbed aloe vera all over him and then turned her hairdryer on cold, haha. I think he is much happier now.

Has anyone got any ink on them supporting the swannies????....if so post the pics,,i want to get a swans tat and just dont know what yet,,i have a few ideas hey....i think adam schneider has one on his leg?

A girl I work with has a tat of a swan on her ankle, Not because she likes the Swans - she supports Richmond - but she just liked it heaps. It's really lovely, I'll have to ask her for a pic so you guys can see it. I wouldn't mind getting something similar but I don't want to copy her!

I woke up with no feeling in my left arm, turns out I had slept on it and blood wasn't flowing into it. It was freaky, I could not feel a thing and could hardly lift it.

Yeah that's happened to me a few times grim, how scary is it. I wonder if you cut off the blood supply to something during your sleep and it was bad enough to cause permanent damage - would your body wake you up? Or would you just keep sleeping and wake up with a dead limb??

Yeah that's happened to me a few times grim, how scary is it. I wonder if you cut off the blood supply to something during your sleep and it was bad enough to cause permanent damage - would your body wake you up? Or would you just keep sleeping and wake up with a dead limb??
I was only 3 hours into my sleep, but I was immediately awake realising something was awry. I guess there's some innate mechanism that alerts you if blood gets cut off.

It is such a freaky feeling, I kinda have this urge to experience it again.

I was only 3 hours into my sleep, but I was immediately awake realising something was awry. I guess there's some innate mechanism that alerts you if blood gets cut off.

It is such a freaky feeling, I kinda have this urge to experience it again.

Yes indeed, and to enhance your experience, if you were to choose to "relax in the gentleman's way" in such a state, you can pretend it's somebody else and it's great fun ... so I'm told.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I'm growing 3 apparently. They're coming in straight though. Hope it doesn't ruin what my braces have done.

Three? That's being rather greedy isn't it? How many are you supposed to have? I thought it was just two. I never had any, but I've never had a lot of wisdom either, so that figures.

.... anyway, I'll go now.

A girl I work with has a tat of a swan on her ankle, Not because she likes the Swans - she supports Richmond - but she just liked it heaps. It's really lovely, I'll have to ask her for a pic so you guys can see it. I wouldn't mind getting something similar but I don't want to copy her!

sweet:) yeah show us when u get a pick hey,,and u should def get one,im gona,ive just got to decide what,,i was thinking of the old south melbourne on one arm and the sydney on another and also.."shake down the thunder" along my under arm any thoughts? or ideas? peeps?

sweet:) yeah show us when u get a pick hey,,and u should def get one,im gona,ive just got to decide what,,i was thinking of the old south melbourne on one arm and the sydney on another and also.."shake down the thunder" along my under arm any thoughts? or ideas? peeps?

Hmmm, I'd go for a symbol over words. I kind of like the idea of tattoos on the back of the neck, it seems cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back