Everton fans thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have buried them before that. But a win is a win and it made staying up late on a work night worth it :thumbsu:

Thanks mate, loved the goal he got last week and the celebration with the fans so had to put it on!

Some news over here this morning regarding Pienaar. Everton have put a £20 million price tag on his head. Negs have stalled again, Pienaar wants £60000 a week and Everton are prepared to pay £50000. Hope it will be resolved sooner rather than later.

Match Day as well against Fulham. Tim Cahill's 200th game for the Blues!
Zamora misses with injury and im hoping they have an eye on their Europa league game mid week rather than todays clash. I think 3-0 to the Toffs

Those ITK say we're close to signing Charlie Adam from Blackpool.

Adam plays the same position as Pienaar which has me thinking (but not hoping) that he will be signed to replace Pienaar.

I arrive in Melbourne from Joburg on the 13th, think i will extend my stay a little to see the Everton boys :) Its Great news.

What isnt great news is that we have no piennar for tonights game. Looking a bit weak down the flanks in the line up. Its only stoke tho so we should be fine. Although our susceptibility to the throw in exposed by Blackburn will be given very big test from Delap.

Dead set unlucky there having the goal disallowed, Webb was his usual rubbish self. We looked pretty uninventive out there, shows how important Pienaar is, Sign him up ASAP! Hope he was injured and its nothing more sinister. Word was that he injured his ankle at training.

Anyways after the start to the season 8th place is more than respecatble. On to bigger and better things next season. COYB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miss of the season, Landon Donovan vs Spurs (cheers for that!).

Predicting good things for you lot next season. You just need to keep all your players together. Bit like us really!

Miss of the season, Landon Donovan vs Spurs (cheers for that!).

Predicting good things for you lot next season. You just need to keep all your players together. Bit like us really!

Hopefully our off-season does not begin with Piennar joining you lot.:p

Holding onto the current squad with a couple more additions would be enough for most Everton supporters.

Fair result in the awards there, although I still reckon Bainsey was our best player this season. Can't complain with peanuts though, hopefully he appreciates the gesture and stays put!

And Billy's goal against United still gets me going....

not only did i want to finish the season on a high, i had Everton as a part of my multi this week, so i was fairly nervous, by my boy Bily delivered!

Make you just wonder... if we held the lead against Arsenal @ Goodison... if we didn't give up the equalizer against West Ham.. Jags didn't hit the ball in our net against Villa.. and if we made last week against Stoke count where we would be..

That extra 9 points would put us equal with Tottenham on 70 points... and those are the kind of results we need to improve on next season if we really want to a) make Europa League b) Challenge for Champions League/top four

Still, considering the first 3 months of the season we finished really well.. COYB 2010/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back