Everton fans thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what I found mate - for today

Tim Cahill Signing.
Literally just come through that Tim Cahill will be doing a signing at Myer Central Melbourne (basement) from 1pm today.

Everton Charity Cocktail Dinner – Grand Hyatt Hotel, Melbourne.
This is a charity event held in the centre of Melbourne and a chance for you to have a superb evening in the company of the Everton players and management, please follow this link which will allow you to book your seat for this event https://www.metamorphic-community.org/everton

This is what I found mate - for today

Tim Cahill Signing.
Literally just come through that Tim Cahill will be doing a signing at Myer Central Melbourne (basement) from 1pm today.

Everton Charity Cocktail Dinner – Grand Hyatt Hotel, Melbourne.
This is a charity event held in the centre of Melbourne and a chance for you to have a superb evening in the company of the Everton players and management, please follow this link which will allow you to book your seat for this event https://www.metamorphic-community.org/everton

Thanks mate :( wish it was for tomorrow :( :(

Was merchandise for sale at the game? I can feel a splurge..

In conjunction with the Everton Supporters Club Australia, the Melbourne Heart Supporters Association is pleased to announce pre and post game functions at the Imperial Hotel.

If you're planning on going along to the game then there is no better way to get in the mood than coming down to the Imperial for a drink with fellow Football lovers.

Post game we are hoping to have special guests from both clubs (dependent on availability) and also the TV crews from Everton TV.

We're expecting close to 200 Everton fans, so come along and help us represent the Melbourne Heart at our first big game!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136080973079692

Thought some of you guys would be interested in this.....

Pretty sure i saw one at ANZ.

Thanks mate.. I have managed to secure a media pass for after the game, so will put Moyes' press conference up :)

I've managed to secure a ticket for the training session at Suncorp on Friday morning :D :D

Everyone in Melboune tonight, enjoy the game!! And please, just pray for no knee injuries or broken legs....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was awesome to watch the boys even though they were on cruise mode, never thought I'd see the day.

Watching Rodwell in the flesh was good, times his runs into the box with perfection, and Beckford showed a bit with the limited time on, that turn and shoot was special, will fit in nicely.

I'm a happy man, COYB!

Did Fellaini shave his hair by any chance? My wife's been seeing the team through work the last 2 days and I'd told her to look out for him --> she said there was a tall skinny Moroccan looking guy, but with short hair :confused:

Did Fellaini shave his hair by any chance? My wife's been seeing the team through work the last 2 days and I'd told her to look out for him --> she said there was a tall skinny Moroccan looking guy, but with short hair :confused:

Fellaini had an injury setback and isn't in Australia. He still seems some way off playing. I hope his hair never goes.

I think Jaou Silva is who shes thinking off?

Sad to hear about the injury.
Very relieved to hear the short-hair guy wasn't him though - couldn't agree more about his hairdo :thumbsu:

I am such a happy man right now... Truly an amazing thing... The only problem is that I now want to see more Everton, looks like I am off to the UK :D

Had good seats, managed to get into the press conference as well, so I will upload the audio of that for you all tomorrow :)

I am such a happy man right now... Truly an amazing thing... The only problem is that I now want to see more Everton, looks like I am off to the UK :D

Had good seats, managed to get into the press conference as well, so I will upload the audio of that for you all tomorrow :)

I hope he mentions something about Gosling because the club have been silent about it and still have his player profile on the official site. Maybe its just the appeal and he can't say anything?

If you have any general queries about getting tickets for Everton in the UK then ask away and i'm sure I can give you some good advice about how to go about it. Everton are one of the easiest clubs to get tickets for, so you shouldn't have any problems should you decide to go to the UK.

I hope he mentions something about Gosling because the club have been silent about it and still have his player profile on the official site. Maybe its just the appeal and he can't say anything?

If you have any general queries about getting tickets for Everton in the UK then ask away and i'm sure I can give you some good advice about how to go about it. Everton are one of the easiest clubs to get tickets for, so you shouldn't have any problems should you decide to go to the UK.

Got a big no comment re Gosling, was just about to ask the question myself, but happy I didn't because it was a very stern response from David. I knock off work at 10pm tonight, so I'll fire onto youtube when I get home.

Thanks for that mate, I'm hoping to get over there sometime next year :thumbsu:

Also... Anyone got EvertonTV? I am thinking about getting it, but I'm not sure if it is good? Can you see all Everton games on there? What else do you get?

Another win today as we remain undefeated in the pre-season.:thumbsu:

Some really positive signs at the moment. Another goal for Beckford who looked lively and Gueye was absolutely electric. I am starting to think he can have a real impact this season. Billy looked very lively today and his goal was very well taken. Another positive is the return of Fellaini from injury who managed to get a bit of gametime under his belt.

Hopefully we can get this season off to a flying start. The only concern is the Arteta and Piennar situation.....

Yeah things seem to be lining up well for us, 6 from 6 with just the Wolfsburg game left which should be a good hit out before the season opener against rovers. Aside from Jags we seem pretty much full strength now that Fellaini is back albeit lacking match fitness and we are looking good out on the pitch.

Yakubu to west ham rumours continue to persist and with the emergance of Beckford and Gueye i am all for selling him. Real shame we have no money, especially with Donovan saying he wants to return.

Here's the highlights from our 2-0 win last night over Everton of Chilie. A game we could never lose.

http://www.matchhighlight.com/amigavel/everton-2-0-everton-de-vina/

Sell the Yak, get Donovan....

Watched the game last night, Beckford was very good, we should of been 4-0 up within 30 minutes, hit the bar a couple of times, Cahill missed a sitter as well.. Will be interesting to see how Beckford goes against the bigger bodies in the EPL.

Bily continues to get those blinding goals, really hope this is his year, from what i have seen this pre season, he seems real settled and the end of season break has done wonders.

I hope Pienaar and Arteta stay, TBH if Arteta went to Barca i wouldnt be too worried, only if they went to other PL clubs, money would be handy as we know Bill won't dig deep.

If we were to get Donovan now, i can see us challenging top 4 easily, just the last piece of the puzzle IMO, i havent seen the team this settled in ages and can not wait to get underway next weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back