Everton fans thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo!! About time we notched up a win

Great performance I thought. Finally looked to be a little more attacking. Osmans best game for a long time. Fellani didn't do anything stupid. Overall FINALLY !

Haha i thought the only way we were going to score is through some brum mug. Great finish by cahill for the 2nd, 100 goals in England.

Derby win next week and the sky's the limit!!

Been away from here for a while. Went to the last couple of games before Brimingham (Newcastle at Home and Fulham Away)
Newcastle was by far the worst game i have seen in a long time and general improvment against Fulham was good. yak gets a goal and he will be back, has had endless chances and I hope a goal for him will open the floodgates. Still needs someone to play aside him, take all the focus off otherwise he has 3 defenders on him.

COYB turn it around.. Think we'll be right

This wasn't appreciated on the kopites thread...

There’s a bloke called Hicks in Texas, who says he owns the shite,
The Kopites they all hate him, but we think he’s alright.
They tried to take it from him and went to London town,
And now he wants a billion…
THE SHITE ARE GOING DOWN!!

:D:D

Dead keen for Sunday night, should be a cracker of a s**t game!! COYB!!!!!

And while we're going through all this rubbish off the field, you're only ahead of us on the field by virtue of goal difference.

Must be awesome being a Neverton supporter. ****ing w***er.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And while we're going through all this rubbish off the field, you're only ahead of us on the field by virtue of goal difference.

Awww babe, wanna hug? Poor princess, I never said anything about us dominating you on the table (kitchen table is another matter) just having a laugh at the song I found. :cool:

Awww babe, wanna hug? Poor princess, I never said anything about us dominating you on the table (kitchen table is another matter) just having a laugh at the song I found. :cool:

Any chance you s**t kickers get to dig the boots in.

Nothing says small time more than that.

How was I hiding anything you tool? Of course I'll have a dig at Liverpool, you guys are struggling and as if we're gonna sit back and not have a crack at you!

Personally I think it's different when it is very much a possibility that the club will cease to exist.

Fair enough, laugh at the problems on the field - for me that's all fair game and deserved.

But I'd never wish this off field s**t on anyone - no one deserves to lose the football club they love.

Personally I think it's different when it is very much a possibility that the club will cease to exist.

Fair enough, laugh at the problems on the field - for me that's all fair game and deserved.

But I'd never wish this off field s**t on anyone - no one deserves to lose the football club they love.

I don't want Liverpool to fold, not a chance in hell, I hate the club but who is our main rival if you were to fold? I laugh at your pain, I laugh at the fact you might lose points, I'd laugh if you were to get relegated but not once have I wanted the shite to become extinct.

Anyway, moving on, looks as though our young gun Ross Barkley has broken his leg whilst on international duty which is bad news!

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010/10/14/barkley-injury-setback

Been away from here for a while. Went to the last couple of games before Brimingham (Newcastle at Home and Fulham Away)
Newcastle was by far the worst game i have seen in a long time and general improvment against Fulham was good. yak gets a goal and he will be back, has had endless chances and I hope a goal for him will open the floodgates. Still needs someone to play aside him, take all the focus off otherwise he has 3 defenders on him.

COYB turn it around.. Think we'll be right

You'll have enough credits then to go to the derby right?

Will be an awesome experience if it's your first one, I know I was lucky enough to see our best goal ever and see us win in my first one, so if it's your first I hope you get to experience the same as I did :).

I bought tickets for Wolves and Newcastle just to get the credits so that I could bring my redshite brother along and to make sure he gets a propper Goodison welcome - the seats are obstructed views in the Gwladys St :D.

If you are going to post in a fashion that aims to bait others then I don't think you have much grounds to complain when others do it to you.

I agree with your stance on this issue, but unfortunately other Liverpool supports have a history of taking the opposite viewpoint.

Who can forget the glee and **** jerking from the RS when the Glaziers took over United.

Banners in the cop had messages like Man USA and Sold Trafford with dollar signs plastered all over it.

There also wasn't much sympathy for Everton when Johnston owned us and I see a few similarities between Liverpool now and Everton under Johnston.

Now these comments are beginning to bite a lot of Liverpool fans on the arse and I don't really blame Everton and United fans for sticking the boot in when you consider how it was when the shoe was on the other foot.

Fellaini out for 6 weeks.:(

I still hope Moyes rolls the dice and picks an attacking side against Liverpool. However I expect to see Hibbert and Osman in the starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back