Everton fans thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A point from this match will do. Bit of a shocker from Howard tho, he never has inspired confidence under the high ball.

Still they were knocking on the door all 2nd half and i'm more than happy to take a point from a trip to the lane.

Good point, not too bad a performance. Bainsey's free kick was a beauty too.

I think Moyes needs to give Baines the free kick responsibility when its being taken from a front on position to the goal. Give Arteta the responsibility to get a cross in from an angled position IMO.

I can't remember Arteta scoring many free kicks.

I think Moyes needs to give Baines the free kick responsibility when its being taken from a front on position to the goal. Give Arteta the responsibility to get a cross in from an angled position IMO.

I can't remember Arteta scoring many free kicks.
A screamer against Hull a few years back, and one against Villareal even further back, but thats it that I can remember. So yeah, I agree.

Good win against Stoke. I suppose every win is a good win. Everton have a great chance to actually put together a run into the top 6. 7 points from the past 3 games reveals the wheels are back on after a too bad to be true start.

Good win against Stoke. I suppose every win is a good win. Everton have a great chance to actually put together a run into the top 6. 7 points from the past 3 games reveals the wheels are back on after a too bad to be true start.
If West Brom lose tonight we'll be in the top 6 after the next gameweek.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will not happen but I would like to see Mucha given a chance in goals.

Howard has played some good games but his positioning was poor last night. Add into that his brain fades against Blackburn and Spurs. Give Mucha a couple of games atleast.

Did anyone else see all the hubbub around Phil Neville last week?? After Gareth Bale dominated in the CL again, and given his quiet game against us, Everton fans decided that Nevs was therefore the greatest player in the world, spawning hundreds of Twitter and FB jokes in a sort of Chuck Norris-esque vain.

Apparantly he was the third most tweeted person in the world last week :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back