Everton fans thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite possibly the worst performance I have seen from Everton in many years.
Victor Anichbe may also be the worst player to have represented the club since I do not know when.

Actually embarresed to see that performance. We were bloody hopeless.

Anichebie was ****ing terrible. I never want to see him play for us again. His attitude was terrible, but so was Fellani and half the team. :thumbsdown:

Apologies for not been able to contribute as much in the last few weeks, i have to agree that was the worst performance ive seen in a very long time, probably on par to the 7-0 loss to arsenal a few years back, in hinesight probably even worse than that, pathetic.

It is really time to draw the line in the sand, to be honest I and all Everton supporters know we are too good to go down and there are definately teams worse off than us but we are really pushing our luck now.

There are a few things that need to happen.

Beckford needs more gametime, we cant rely on the bloke to come on and do his stuff in 20 minutes. Anichebe needs to grow a pair and stop been a f****ing sook, Arteta has to dictate the play like he has the last few years. The ONLY bloke in the last 6-8 weeks to consistently show any heart, determination and will to do anything has been Baines, step above any player at the club.

Kenwright has to get of his ass and sell the club otherwise we will be playing in the championship, lose all our good players and i can tell you if we go down, dont think its going to be a quick rebound straight back up. i dont blame Moyes one bit, sure we can question his tactics sometimes but when you have nothing to work with and no possibility of any money coming in even if we sell players..

I have attended 7 games this year, 2 losses, 4 draws and last weeks win against Blackpool. Based London, it aint cheap and is very time consiming commuting 3 hours each way. Im not the only one, the carrages on the trains are always full of blue shirts and the general consensis is the same.. Time to make it happen or who knows where we will be

Further to my rant..

I have been impressed with Bily since that grub Pienaar left, should be given the opportunity to show what he is made of. He has a crack, not always successful and does turn it over but he trys.

Also wouldnt mind seeing Mucha have a go, always watch him in the warm ups and he is sharp as a tack. Howard hasnt been overly convincing lately failing to keep a clean sheet in the last 9 games (not all his fault mind you)

Also Osman is done, has not a hope and does not look close to making and sort of contribution.

Need Jags back ASAP to team with Distin and put pressure on Heitinga to perform like he did last year, caues compared to last year he has been terrible.

Thats all (i think) for now

Cheers

Becks and Billy for more game-time - good call

Have always thought Becks was hungry as and just needed time to adjust

Distin has been good lately - he is always physical but with Sturridge taking a leaf out Drogba's book and falling to the ground like a sack of potatoes everytime he was touched was ridiculous

He got fouled once and I remember the commentators saying in the old days that would have not even had a look at

Need Jags back
Need Saha to stay injury free
Need to sell Vic and Yak - Yobo is already on the way out (funny how it's 3 Nigerian's)
Need Becks to start
Need to play 4-4-2 more (with King Louis and Becks)
Need a billionaire :)

I think its because the club has next to no assets whatsoever. With West Ham/Sunderland they both have a ton of assets off the field, whereas Kenwright has well and truly completed the asset stripping of the company.

Any potential owner knows what they see with the club is what they get and the chance of growth/future planning is very very limited.

Buying West Ham is like buying a run down renovators dream, whereas buying Everton is like buying a delapadated shithole being kept together by a broomstick and a piece of string. The best chance at a new owner is local. Maybe a Fulham type thing

Also got to take into account those without the off field assets (Blackburn for example) have gone for about a quarter of what you want for your club. Lower the price (never going to happen) and it wouldnt take long for a new owner to turn up

Kenwright is a knob, time to swallow your pride and sell.. If you want to see this team survive then the time is now.

Interesting to read about Yobo, who now by all accounts doenst want to return (past it anyway)

Here is a point, do you think Cahil will take the #4 from next season? has it at Millwall and for Australia and Yobo has been around ever since he arrived.. I think it will happen - off the topic i know but it has come to mind :)

Also got to take into account those without the off field assets (Blackburn for example) have gone for about a quarter of what you want for your club. Lower the price (never going to happen) and it wouldnt take long for a new owner to turn up

but the owners have renewed a number of contracts and showed a preparedness to buy in the transfer window, something we have not done.. one player from greece who will play in the reserves for 200k , come on

id much prefer to see this and see the debt gradually ware off instead of wiping the slate clean like kenwright wants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another big problem you will face is the fact that most of your 1st team players are getting on in age.

Jagielka
Cahill
Osman
Distin
Howard
Saha
Arteta
Neville

Thats just a brief list. Do you think Moyes will want to stick around for one more season and potentially tarnish his record?

What a final few minutes, absolutely over the moon right now :D Baines is absolute quality, I knew he could deliver the goods in the hour of need. He was immense the entire game as well. I'll give my thoughts on everything else tomorrow, tad hard to think rationally right now.

ay3ne8-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back