Everton fans thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AxjaNhSCMAAeT4b.jpg

now i'm sad...

hopefully ze official release won't look that bad - way too overboard with the white cuffs on the shirt sleeves (half or 1/3 would have been acceptable imo)

yeah, confirmed

the long sleeve shirt actually looks good - but the keeper kit is pretty messed up...

home_kit_group_tlm_xl.jpg
Shirt itself looks okay, but the kit looks ugly. Blue socks to add insult to injury. I think I'll just get a black shirt instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the bright side, at least people can't think that I only support Everton because of Cahill.

I share the same sentiments as what the Richmond supporter said, the real shame is that we apparently only got £1 million for him.

I am the same.Started Following cos of Tim and will Continue cos the club is a Great Club.Its amazing what effect he has had on the team and supporters and I'm spew in was hoping to get a pic in front of his locker when I'm in Liverpool in October.Kick Butt in the MLS Timmy.

Gutted to lose Timmy, but the EPL is probably past him now anyway. The money gets us Peanuts which makes me happy. Apparently Naismith had a good debut too. Getting excited

If Heitinga is only worth 5 million to Fenerbache then I don't know what's going on. I would hope if we're selling our best players, we would at least get a decent return for them.

Also the current rumour is QPR are bobbing up for Pienaar. * off QPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back