Every Footy Record since 1912

Remove this Banner Ad

a good initiative from the State Library.

I personally own every hawthorn footy record from round 1 1960 to the present day, and all the finals. Taken me years to collect them all, plus i have half of season 1959 as well, and several others from the 1950's

I had lunch at a relatives up the bush yesterday and he gave me an album of beautifully preserved footy cards from the late 40s. Kornies, I think. There's a stack of Hawthorn players too.

Will scan a bunch of them and post.

photo3_zps23a3803d.jpg

I personally own every hawthorn footy record from round 1 1960 to the present day, and all the finals. Taken me years to collect them all, plus i have half of season 1959 as well, and several others from the 1950's
Incredible effort!
I was thinking of just collecting the footy records from GF day in our Premiership years

I collected footy cards of the players who made our Team of the Century, a smaller print of the Jamie Cooper painting of that team, got it professionally framed, and hung it in my man cave

I am trying to collect original Hawk Weg Posters. I have 61, 71, 76, and 78 left to find

With 5 signed framed guernseys ( Dunstall, Platten, M Tuck, Langford and Pritchard ) I'm running out of room and my wife is running out of patience!

Hugely Impressive....Envy MUCH!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back