Toast EVERY HEART BEATS TRUE

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't remember it but it's my favourite moment of 2020

It was on posted on twitter by the club, pretty sure they removed it tho unfortunately, I went looking for it a while ago and couldn't find it again. :(

I remember there was a little outrage when Our president said the players shamed the jumper and apparently some of the players were unhappy with it, only for them to decide they were sick of embarrassing the jumper in the next pre season.

Was as upset as ive ever seen goody, was magnificent honestly, he was up against a wall with his eyes popping out of his head staring round the room said something like "that isn't the Melbourne way and its not we stand for, frankly, it was absolutely piss weak that, you've got 5 days to prepare and to turn this s**t around" then he storms off

Was as upset as ive ever seen goody, was magnificent honestly, he was up against a wall with his eyes popping out of his head staring round the room said something like "that isn't the Melbourne way and its not we stand for, frankly, it was absolutely piss weak that, you've got 5 days to prepare and to turn this sh*t around" then he storms off
My hero.
Only better if he kicks over a plastic chair on the way out

Both coaches were a little flat to me, miss the days of them picking a target player for no reason and blaming them for the whole teams performance just to fire em up
Love all the footage of Barassi giving sprays while dressed like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.

Anyone who can pull off a turtleneck so effortlessly deserves immediate respect.
My fav Barassi outfit is right at the start of this with the massive aviators.

but also love him storming out at QT while on crutches

Only wish there was more audio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't tell me Sound the Alarm isn't the best s**t ever, I know the best s**t when I see it and I'm telling you right now Sound the Alarm thing is the best thing ever published. It's so good.

Interesting that before Q2 Goody is screaming is head off ("ASK YOURSELF, IS THIS THE MELBOURNE WAY!?!?") and Bevo goes into the Q2 just calm and collected and that's the quarter I don't bother watching on the replay. Every other quarter Goodwin not even raising his voice.

******* love Goodwin tho, just needs to wear aviators when he's on the bench more often, he's like some character out of a 70s war flick sometimes "alright lads, great to be alive here, smile!"

Also: Bevo stutters a lot in the half-time break. He's shitting himself. Love this line: "They threw everything at us then!"

Mate you ain't seen nothing yet :D :D :D

Don't tell me Sound the Alarm isn't the best sh*t ever, I know the best sh*t when I see it and I'm telling you right now Sound the Alarm thing is the best thing ever published. It's so good.

Interesting that before Q2 Goody is screaming is head off ("ASK YOURSELF, IS THIS THE MELBOURNE WAY!?!?") and Bevo goes into the Q2 just calm and collected and that's the quarter I don't bother watching on the replay. Every other quarter Goodwin not even raising his voice.

******* love Goodwin tho, just needs to wear aviators when he's on the bench more often, he's like some character out of a 70s war flick sometimes "alright lads, great to be alive here, smile!"

Also: Bevo stutters a lot in the half-time break. He's shitting himself. Love this line: "They threw everything at us then!"

Mate you ain't seen nothing yet :D :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back