Sport Everything Soccer

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't beat UAE.
Got lucky, Peru will destroy us.
France proved we don't belong, Tunisia will put 3 past us.
Tunisia were s**t, Denmark will finish us off.

What's the excuse now?

Worth getting up for, now to decide if I get a few hours sleep in before work.

I think we play Sunday 6am which will be much nicer

Won't beat UAE.

What's the excuse now?
We got past Denmark luckily. Argentina will knock us out.

It's hard watching Australia play, it's like watching slow motion soccer.

Won't beat UAE.

What's the excuse now?
Anything from here is gravy, it's been a great effort by the lads.

I'm not all that confident against Argentina but stranger things have happened in the World Cup.

Anything from here is gravy, it's been a great effort by the lads.

I'm not all that confident against Argentina but stranger things have happened in the World Cup.
If Saudi Arabia can why not us?

we do have form agaisnt argentina over the years - had a very tight tie in usa 94 qualifying, beat them at the olympics, maybe even a confed cup - but my biggest fear, we somehow scrap a draw and it goes to pens and arnie goes back to the grey wiggle well - pls god no, it would be embarrassing against actual penalty takers who hop skip and wait for the keeper to move before they hit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we do have form agaisnt argentina over the years - had a very tight tie in usa 94 qualifying, beat them at the olympics, maybe even a confed cup - but my biggest fear, we somehow scrap a draw and it goes to pens and arnie goes back to the grey wiggle well - pls god no, it would be embarrassing against actual penalty takers who hop skip and wait for the keeper to move before they hit
Haven't beaten them since 1988.

Have only played 6 times since for 1 draw and 5 losses. Olympics don't really count due to the selection rules.

The New South Wales government is scrambling to set up a live site in Sydney for the public to watch the Socceroos after they advanced to the knockout round of the FIFA World Cup.

Dominic Perrottet says Sydney's location will be the "best in the country", but he's yet to announce where it will be.

Haha, you got your bullshit harbour but no place to watch football. Amatuer plastic joint, uncultured yet FFAs home of football!

Dunno what it is but it'll be the best in the country!

Come to fed square, byo flare

The New South Wales government is scrambling to set up a live site in Sydney for the public to watch the Socceroos after they advanced to the knockout round of the FIFA World Cup.

Dominic Perrottet says Sydney's location will be the "best in the country", but he's yet to announce where it will be.

Haha, you got your bullshit harbour but no place to watch football. Amatuer plastic joint, uncultured yet FFAs home of football!

Dunno what it is but it'll be the best in the country!

Come to fed square, byo flare
Outside of the Sydney Opera house is the best option, plenty of space

Remove this Banner Ad

Back