Expecting a ban soon but it was worth it .

Remove this Banner Ad

ipswichpies

Premiership Player
Jul 6, 2011
queensland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Crystal Palace
Well I am so angry at Cameron,s late hit on Howe I did something I do not usually do I went on someone Else,s and gloated. And mate I have say it was justified and well worth it.

I cannot understand how Cameron seems to have got off scot free from his late and F-------- low act on Howe,just criminal but not surprising considering how Odea is celebrated on the Saints board.

What Cameron did could have had massive consequences for Howe and it was blatant, and now I wait for my ban.

Well I am so angry at Cameron,s late hit on Howe I did something I do not usually do I went on someone Else,s and gloated. And mate I have say it was justified and well worth it.

I cannot understand how Cameron seems to have got off scot free from his late and F-------- low act on Howe,just criminal but not surprising considering how Odea is celebrated on the Saints board.

What Cameron did could have had massive consequences for Howe and it was blatant, and now I wait for my ban.
It was rough conduct and a fine at worst. I’m sure Jeremy isn’t as upset about it as you are tbh.

Sorry Ipswich but I didn't have to much of an issue with it other than a downfield free. It was late and the down field free was rightly paid. But it was a bump to the side. It was a tight grand final and he was desperate to impact the play. He didn't get him high. The injury was unfortunate but no grounds for a ban. Charlie is a gun and id love him at the pies.

We won the game and are the premiers. Thats all that matters this week and for the summer. Enjoy it people. This feeling does not come around all that often.

It was rough conduct and a fine at worst. I’m sure Jeremy isn’t as upset about it as you are tbh.
Let me ask you have you ever had broken Ribs and maybe a punctured lung,I have and it is no fun.If Cox was a fine then Cameron should be punished for the intent alone let alone the damage he has caused.

No it was a deliberate very late hit.

Just because he's an athlete doesn't change the fact.

Do that on the street and you wind up in court.

It's not on the street. It's on the MCG on Grand final day and it's a contact sport. Players are desperate. It was a fraction of a second after he kicked the ball. Not sure why we need to go here. Melbourne sounded like a bunch of sooks after the Maynard incident. Why do we want to do the same? Howe had no issue with it and he has a medallion around his neck. We won the flag Just enjoy it.

Let me ask you have you ever had broken Ribs and maybe a punctured lung,I have and it is no fun.If Cox was a fine then Cameron should be punished for the intent alone let alone the damage he has caused.

The cox fine was a shocker. Should not have been a free. Gardiner drove his head into him.

Sorry Ipswich but I didn't have to much of an issue with it other than a downfield free. It was late and the down field free was rightly paid. But it was a bump to the side. It was a tight grand final and he was desperate to impact the play. He didn't get him high. The injury was unfortunate but no grounds for a ban. Charlie is a gun and id love him at the pies.

We won the game and are the premiers. Thats all that matters this week and for the summer. Enjoy it people. This feeling does not come around all that often.
I wonder if that would have been your reaction if you copped that bumped in the side when the ball was 10ft away, he got him right where he aimed under the floating ribs. After the way Maynard was hung out to dry I just do not give a s**t,watch it in slow motion and then me Howe was fair game.

Must admit I thought it was worthy of a week. I thought quite a few of the Lions players were filthy.

It's not on the street. It's on the MCG on Grand final day and it's a contact sport. Players are desperate. It was a fraction of a second after he kicked the ball. Not sure why we need to go here. Melbourne sounded like a bunch of sooks after the Maynard incident. Why do we want to do the same? Howe had no issue with it and he has a medallion around his neck. We won the flag Just enjoy it.
Certainly it is a contact sport but that ball was 10ft away that is not even close,no sooking here mate my team won but Cameron did what he did with deliberate intent but as I said his face was priceless at the final siren.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't change the act or the intent.

You like many can't seem to seperate one from the other.

And ffs READ my post instead of sounding off ignorant of my full intent.

I never mentioned anything about the free or lack of it.

My post was ONLY about the act.

Deal with it.
60 posts in a couple of days. Strong debut.

No it was a deliberate very late hit.
It was deliberate. Slightly late.
Just because he's an athlete doesn't change the fact.

Do that on the street and you wind up in court.
Well, it does. A hip and shoulder is deemed a legitimate part of the game, and that’s what it was. Using the “do that on the street” argument is moot here. He didn’t punch him, he just bumped slightly late and get him in just the right spot because Howes arm was raised.

Yes, I have. I agree it’s not fun. I think you’d find it extremely difficult to argue that Cameron intended to break Howes ribs. This is split second stuff we’re talking about.

Doesn't change the act or the intent.

You like many can't seem to seperate one from the other.

And ffs READ my post instead of sounding off ignorant of my full intent.

I never mentioned anything about the free or lack of it.

My post was ONLY about the act.

Deal with it.

I did read it and I don't think I am the one who needs to deal with it because the outcome was as I expected and I am not the one sooking about it. I reckon 99% of football followers would have no issue with it. Id suggest you are very much in the minority.

We spent a whole week (after the Maynard incident) complaining about Melbourne supporters taking the high moral ground and here we are doing the same. Howe had no issue with the incident. It would have been a quarter of a second after the ball was kicked. It was in the side. Free kick, down field end of story.

I just can't understand why in a week when we have won the flag we have some supporters who feel the need to be going on other boards and abusing their players. It makes us sound just as bad as the Melbourne supporters who did the same to us with Maynard.

I am going to take a stab and say most complaining have never played the game. Its a physical game and comparing it to what happens on the street it unrealistic.

Just enjoy the flag people. I reckon Brisbane supporters have been very gracious in their defeat. No need to Sh!t stir on their board.

60 posts in a couple of days. Strong debut.
I think we all know who this is now. Gone the gender bender angle to try and put the mods off the scent it seems.

It was a poor act from a player with history of sniping. His intent was to cause damage and he did. I reckon Howe would be well and truly pissed

Once again Apex I never argued for or against the free - READ the post before jumping on you high horse for a change.

The act was what it was and no amount of justifying it by the rules changes either the act or the intent.
The irony of you accusing me of getting on my high horse after you melt over Cameron doing a (admittedly slightly late) football act on a football field…

🤣🤣🤣

I thought the same for Ryan on Bruzzy in 2018 GF.

I've only been on this site a couple of days Apex but your high horse is famous.

And the sidestep failed.

I'm waiting for the personal attack ......
Mate, who do you think you’re fooling?

It’s obvious who you are, I’m not getting sucked in to your vortex of abuse again, I’ll just wait patiently for you to get banned for the 4836th time.

Jeezuz H, Crsst on a crutch -

You still don't get it because you are so intent on your own little crusade .......

The game and it's rules are what they are BUT it doesn't change the act or the intent.

As for the high moral ground furphy that's rubbish.

Both acts are totally different and you know it.

Anyway done talking to you over this.

Take your bitching elsewhere
I don't reckon your account will last past about Thursday at best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back