Fahey Interview - AFR “I expect there will be several charges by ASADA. It’s only a matter of when.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were no positive tests, the program had already ceased and staff moved on, and there have been no charges laid.

The issue was already over, until the ACCs report.

There doesn't need to be a positive test. Staff hadn't moved on because Hird and Reid were still there.

There were no positive tests, the program had already ceased and staff moved on, and there have been no charges laid because there is insufficient proof PEDs were taken.

Yes and now the AFLPA has to waste all that time monitoring the long term health effects to the players, stupid ACC, stupid players.

Fahey is a scam artist.

The guy is referring to men, professional athletes are kids. He losses his credibility right there because he isn't saying anything of substances, he is using emotive words and create the perception that is worse than reality. No mutha*a, they are grown men. This is professional sports, not kindergarten.

There were no positive tests, the program had already ceased and staff moved on, and there have been no charges laid because there is insufficient proof PEDs were taken.

Swept under the carpet you mean?

So if infractions do eventuate you are proclaiming them baseless regardless of what evidence is brought forward?

Fahey is a scam artist.

As per usual, Essendon supporters to continue to play the man.

John Fahey was a premier of the biggest state in Australia. He was also a finance minister when Australia's economy was flourishing.

He has played his sport at the highest level and he has sat on the board of a major sporting club.

He has more credibility than James Hird will ever have.

If there was never an ACC report this would never have happened.

Wow.

Double wow.

Cheating is ok as long as you're not caught?

John Fahey was a premier of the biggest state in Australia. He was also a finance minister when Australia's economy was flourishing.

He has played his sport at the highest level and he has sat on the board of a major sporting club.

But has Fahey won an ANZAC Day medal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the blackest day in Australian sport
until the pay fiasco
and then the Gazelle trumped them all presenting steroid infused ice cream to the ASADA officials
while there, he would have asked how his ol mate Eichner is going

Who hasn't been there for 4 years. :rolleyes:

Because no one is "playing" Hird

Lol

Who hasn't been there for 4 years. :rolleyes:

but his colleagues would be able to fill the Gazelle in on his whereabouts
how he's going
whether he's still taking peptides for health reasons
the Gazelle and Eichner had had such a close relationship, sharing so much
we should all be thrilled that the likes of Gazelle was enjoying such intercourse with ASADA
Dank always said that he got his info from deep inside the bowels of ASADA
I'm now starting to udnerstand what he meant

You've completely missed the context. Dan claimed that Essendon have done significant damage to the AFLs reputation. All I was saying was without the ACCs nationwide announcement and grandstanding this wouldn't have been near as big

What context? Your complaining it was publicised. If you hadn't done the wrong thing the ACC wouldn't have had anything to announce!

Of which Dr Garnham says there won't be any

Yes and doctors are always right aren't they?

Doc reid - "'.....also for side effects that are not known in the long term, I have trouble with all these drugs."

I'd like a second opinion and I'm sure the players families would too.

Yes and doctors are always right aren't they?

Doc reid - "'.....also for side effects that are not known in the long term, I have trouble with all these drugs."

I'd like a second opinion and I'm sure the players families would too.
And Essendon employed a doctor to investigate the safety of substances used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back