Faith No More are back!!

Remove this Banner Ad

AUSTRALIAN TOUR!!!

HERE IT IS!! FAITH NO MORE ANNOUNCED AS HEADLINE OF SOUNDWAVE FESTIVAL...FEBRUARY 26TH IN MELBOURNE...A SIDE-SHOW IS PRACTICALLY A SURE THING.

Even though i was incredibly confident they would be hitting out shores I am still tingling with excitement and nerves!! **** YEAH!!!

A stage-diver disrupted Midlife Crisis at Pukkelpop Festival (Belgium)....apparently he hit his head pretty badly on a metal pole when he took his dive but didn't reach the crowd. Jon Hudson (guitar) just stopped and then then Mike Patton got down to lend a hand.

It happens at about 2:42

[YOUTUBE]eU3lX5Vj_G0[/YOUTUBE]

Early Bird tickets to soundwave go on sale Friday for the Melbourne leg, Sat for the Perth Leg.

To purchase Early Bird you have to be registered and this is done on the Soundwave home page.

I'd hate to be the reason anyone misses FNM but I am supremely confident there will be a side-show. I am going to both (probably both in Syd and Adel too!) but obviously if I could only choose one it would be their side-show.

don't miss out on this
faith-no-more-017-img.jpg

Early Bird tickets to soundwave go on sale Friday for the Melbourne leg, Sat for the Perth Leg.

To purchase Early Bird you have to be registered and this is done on the Soundwave home page.

I'd hate to be the reason anyone misses FNM but I am supremely confident there will be a side-show. I am going to both (probably both in Syd and Adel too!) but obviously if I could only choose one it would be their side-show.

Urgh my dilemma exactly. I'm not really into the other bands at Soundwave and it will be a shortened set.....It seems there's a few days spare before the Melbourne show so SURELY there will be a side show. I don't want to miss out :(

man 30 bands at this includes Janes Addiction and eddieB's fav Trivium
but that many bands - will they do like 5 songs each and that is it?
These festivals these days are not what they use to be
Not sure if I can handle being surrounded by annoying teenie boppers and emo clowns for an entire day without killing them all.

I'm assuming it's like the Big Day Out, heaps of little stages and stuff. FNM will play the longest set because they're headliners but I don't think I'd go well in that crowd either. Please just announce the side show!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry BG...haven't been on for a few days.I had difficulty registering but my bro did it for me and we purchased our tickets on Friday.

I, too, am not looking forward to the prospect of milling with the young metal-heads and emo's, and I dislike these BDO/Soundwave type of festivals (nothing on Meredith!), but I have a plan. I will rock up early (pardon the pun), stand back but keep a close eye on the 'D' and with the intention of being at the front, make my way in when I think it is time. At the BDO this year I was within about 10 rows of Neil Young and I only made my way in about an hour before his show.

I'm thinking as well that a lot of the young 'uns might not be that keen on FNM and therefore it will make things a bit easier.

I'm not going to complain about anything though. Just happy they're gonna be here.

It has been confirmed that there will be Aussie side-shows. There are no details at this stage. Only that it will happen. Melbourne, Syd, Brisbane you can pretty much guarantee. I think Adelaide and Perth will get one as well though.

Sorry BG...haven't been on for a few days.I had difficulty registering but my bro did it for me and we purchased our tickets on Friday.

I, too, am not looking forward to the prospect of milling with the young metal-heads and emo's, and I dislike these BDO/Soundwave type of festivals (nothing on Meredith!), but I have a plan. I will rock up early (pardon the pun), stand back but keep a close eye on the 'D' and with the intention of being at the front, make my way in when I think it is time. At the BDO this year I was within about 10 rows of Neil Young and I only made my way in about an hour before his show.

I'm thinking as well that a lot of the young 'uns might not be that keen on FNM and therefore it will make things a bit easier.

I'm not going to complain about anything though. Just happy they're gonna be here.

there is no D section at Soundwave

Been a bit slack lately as I've moved to a new home with my little bro but for at least another couple of days we are without the net.

For Victorian's and NSW's there is good news. FNM will be playing a side-show in both of these cities.

SYDNEY Feb22, Hordern Pavilion...

MELBOURNE Feb 25 - Festival Hall.

Hopefully other cities will have side-shows announced but I wouldn't hold my breath. Bit disappointing I think that only 2 cities seem to be getting them.

As far as I know there are no details on ticket sales yet. This info is straight from the guy's in the band via twitter, so venues and the like probably aren't up with it yet.

My Soundwave tickets arrived during the week. Feb is going to be a cracking month!

U little ripper. I remember the first time I saw FNM. Geelong Town Hall, 1990. Man what a show.

Been a bit slack lately as I've moved to a new home with my little bro but for at least another couple of days we are without the net.

For Victorian's and NSW's there is good news. FNM will be playing a side-show in both of these cities.

SYDNEY Feb22, Hordern Pavilion...

MELBOURNE Feb 25 - Festival Hall.

Hopefully other cities will have side-shows announced but I wouldn't hold my breath. Bit disappointing I think that only 2 cities seem to be getting them.

As far as I know there are no details on ticket sales yet. This info is straight from the guy's in the band via twitter, so venues and the like probably aren't up with it yet.

My Soundwave tickets arrived during the week. Feb is going to be a cracking month!
I trust the gods to smile at me in Feb - deliver safely my 3rd daughter and let me see FNM!
GIVE ME A PERTH GIG!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back