Famous Bulldog Supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 15, 2006
Werribee
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Someone on another thread was saying that they didn't know that Chief Racing Steward in Victoria, Des Gleeson was a Doggies fan.

It got me thinking. Who else in the public eye supports the Western Bulldogs?

I'll list a few & leave it to others to fill in the blanks, so to speak.

Craig Parry - Golfer
Ernie Sigley - Radio Presenter
William McInness - Actor (Played Nick Schultz in Blue Heelers).

Famous fans

straight from the real mens source for everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Fernando Alonso would be a hardcore fan.

Celeb fans should be divided into two categories: Real fans and those who are told to say they are go for listed team as part of PR stunt.

straight from the real mens source for everything.

I mean REAL true Bulldog supporters, not famous people that throw a red, white & blue jumper or scarf on for a photo oppurtunity, so we can scrub Little Johnny, Fernando Alonso & Murilly.

I read recently that the guy who satrs in the movie Kenny is a doggies fan.

BTW the kid was Seachange was a Bulldogs fan too. He used to sit near me. He is a massive celeb.

Leisel Jones might also barrack for us because of Marty Pask.

Former GG, Sir. Gustav Nosal supports the Doggies.

I think one of the V8 racing car drivers supports us too.

Tony Leonard from the Coodabeens/3AW is a supporter too as is Kevin Hillier from Gold FM.

Beat me to it.....I see Gus a lot at the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute for Medical Research in Parkville.

Mark Seymour from Hunters and Collectors - I've seen him at our games a few times;
Collette Mann (Doreen from Prisoner);
Alice Garner (Actress and author - was on Seachange as well so that show must have had a real kennel feel);
Angry Anderson - he was signing Footscray posters one day out at Waverley in the early 90s;
Jesse Spencer (Actor on House and Neighbours);
Les Twentyman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back