Fantasy Cricket World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone trade out their aussie players? Hope the weather man has it right.

He does, only a major miracle would mean that a single ball even has a minor chance of getting bowled. There more chance of Relton Roberts making a comeback than this match going ahead.

That close hey ?
I better think about what Aussie player to bring back then.

I may take back my earlier statement, the weather situation has improved somewhat. I may have already traded out Warner for Gayle and Shakib for Dilshan.

lol Finn 12th man last round,180. Traded out Boult and played Finn this round...goes for 49 off 2 overs.

This game can seriously EAD

I had Finn last round, as 12th man. Made Starc 12th cause of rain, now there's a slight chance we could have a match.

Me too with Ali, and I reckon I woulda done worse

Brought in Gayle, Ali and Chandran (UAE) in preparation for next rounds DGW. No idea about the two UAE blokes but Chandran's down as a bowler and has come in at number 3 today. Going alright too, 30odd not out. Ali was out for 7. Guess which one I put as my 12th man?

Finally something has gone right in this game. Now just need him to perhaps bowl a few overs.

Haha, my man crush on Moeen has grown enormously. I've been calling him a poor mans maxwell. Contributed 818 of my 1089 points for the round. And now he will be traded out. Cheers Moeen!

This almost makes up for me not starting Finn in Rd 1.

Wait what? I thought I had Ali as captain. FFS. Wait I've already made my Rd 3 trades? What is this?

Haha, my man crush on Moeen has grown enormously. I've been calling him a poor mans maxwell. Contributed 818 of my 1089 points for the round. And now he will be traded out. Cheers Moeen!

Lol same here. What a crazy game this is, one big score and ur right back it in.

Capatining allrounders with double games seems the way to go back so far. Russell captain for me round 3

This almost makes up for me not starting Finn in Rd 1.

Wait what? I thought I had Ali as captain. FFS. Wait I've already made my Rd 3 trades? What is this?

Possibly you made the changes you thought you were making for rd 2 after the lockout? So you were actually making them for rd 3?

It's crazy how you can be outside the top 1000 and then have one good captain choice and be into the top 100.

I feel bad for the 134 people who traded out Ali prior to this round. :(

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally Gayles doing something. Anyone have him captain?

Changed from J Taylor to Gayle captain at last moment. Just crazy luck to nail two captain choices in a row, as Gayle was doing pretty s**t before this. Live points = 1016. :eek: Just think, if WI didn't have the double game week then none of us would have him captain.

Last edited:
Sigh, I've got Gayle as captain for Rd 4 (next round) their layout isn't very intuitive. Plus I've got a doughnut now since I apparently did my Round 3 trades a week ahead somehow. I hope Amla scores a triple century.

Moved up to 14th overall. I don't usually do so well in cricket comps, but I've been fortunate with captain choices here, and I think pulling multiple good captain choices out of your butt is the key to winning.

How are you going, fantasyunit ?

Awesome stuff ^^

Yep, captain choice makes all the difference, choosing Russell over Gayle cost me about 600 points lol Also traded out Dilshan last round, really get punished getting 50/50 calls wrong.

Bringing in Haris Sohail and Irfan for Pakistan's double next round. Gonna captain Sohail on a punt, bats high up the order, generally bowls some overs, and is playing Zimbabwe and UAE. Gotta score something decent surely

Awesome stuff ^^

Yep, captain choice makes all the difference, choosing Russell over Gayle cost me about 600 points lol Also traded out Dilshan last round, really get punished getting 50/50 calls wrong.

Bringing in Haris Sohail and Irfan for Pakistan's double next round. Gonna captain Sohail on a punt, bats high up the order, generally bowls some overs, and is playing Zimbabwe and UAE. Gotta score something decent surely

That's what I had planned as well. Not sure on who else I'll bring in.

Moved up to 14th overall. I don't usually do so well in cricket comps, but I've been fortunate with captain choices here, and I think pulling multiple good captain choices out of your butt is the key to winning.

How are you going, fantasyunit ?

Currently 81st, but unfortunately I was away the last couple of days and tried desperately to get my changes made before lockout this morning after getting off my train and missed it by under a minute. Unless Gayle goes nuts again I'm probably in trouble this round.

Currently 81st, but unfortunately I was away the last couple of days and tried desperately to get my changes made before lockout this morning after getting off my train and missed it by under a minute. Unless Gayle goes nuts again I'm probably in trouble this round.

IMO there's no standout Pakistan player who is the obvious captain choice, so perhaps it won't harm. And if Gayle does have a big one then you've got a great POD captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back