Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Barry Mitchell wasn't with us on field for long enough to get 100 games. Unfortunately the games he coached didn't count.
We should be interested in young Reece, even if we do have to recruit him 'normally'. Crazy not too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? Junior has an off game...righto, put a line through him.

Exactly. Worth keeping in mind he would be playing with a lot of guys older than him given he isn't allowed to be drafted until 2015. Plenty of time for a growth spurt to hit Cripps-style.

Really? Junior has an off game...righto, put a line through him.

When Paige is quoting the fact he looks a ripper and the kid gets 3 possessions and from someone with a HEAP more knowledge than Paige states to me that he did not even notice him, I think it is fair enough to put some perspective on the situation.

When Paige is quoting the fact he looks a ripper and the kid gets 3 possessions and from someone with a HEAP more knowledge than Paige states to me that he did not even notice him, I think it is fair enough to put some perspective on the situation.
I simnply asked if he is the most likely F/S prospect we have going around at present...you appear to have written him off on the back of one poor game. There is no level of perspective here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back