Debutant
Sep 26, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Cleveland Indians
Hoping someone can help me with this.

If team A had two potential father/son selections in a given year, would they be able to get them?

If they have to burn a first round pick for player A as another club bid for him, and then another club bids for player B, is the second round pick enough for team A to get Player B, or are they stuffed due to already using up their first round pick?

I really hope that made some kind of sense.

If team A had two potential father/son selections in a given year, would they be able to get them?

If they have to burn a first round pick for player A as another club bid for him, and then another club bids for player B, is the second round pick enough for team A to get Player B, or are they stuffed due to already using up their first round pick?

As it stands they just have to surrender the next pick after that. The Bulldogs picked Wallis and Libba in this way

The Bulldogs did it with Libba Jnr and Wallis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back