Analysis Father/Son Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

So if the games is changed to 50, are we entitled to any more F/S that we dont know about?
You'd think it would significantly increase the numbers for all clubs.

Or are you suggesting there could have been a bit of hanky-panky on the side? We'd need to organise a few DNA tests before we could bid for them. ;)

So if the games is changed to 50, are we entitled to any more F/S that we dont know about?
Ben Hudson has a son who's about 7 but Adelaide would also be able to nominate him if the limit is 50.

Danny Del're has son is about 6 or 7 old? What about Geoff Jennings has son playing in Queenisland is about 14-15 now and Tony McGuinness has son about 14- 15 old in South Australia could play us or Crows

I reckon this has been mentioned here before, however can someone please confirm that the Beasley that played this weekend (for Brisbane?) is NOT Simon's son. The douchebags on MMM said it was and I was 99.99% sure it wasn't.
The liona guy is Hugh Beasley
Our one is called Will

That's what I thought. How can I get a job on radio or in the footy media? The clowns that hold down the spots currently are shithouse
Play 150+ games of AFL football, get yourself banned from various countries and airlines and start slurring your speech.

Danny Del're has son is about 6 or 7 old? What about Geoff Jennings has son playing in Queenisland is about 14-15 now and Tony McGuinness has son about 14- 15 old in South Australia could play us or Crows

That is amazing that Geoff Jennings has a son so young. Do you know how he goes. Jennings was a good player imo.

That is amazing that Geoff Jennings has a son so young. Do you know how he goes. Jennings was a good player imo.
I was speaking Bob who was in past worked Simon D at club recruitment of player back in 2012 I don't think Bob does work for club any more are Bulldog member or people in Bigfooty that watch junior in Queenisland would know more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope Darcy goes well this year and ends up on the list.
From reports his a tough small forward that gives Lukey D type of pressure in the forward 50.
Could be another rookie/late pick gem