Other Favorite Football-Related Sites

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Accuscore - Sports Forecasting

So the success rate so far this season has been 69%.

From my own experience, in both NFL and AFL tipping i generally run at about 65% and i dont think i am anything special as a tipper. In fact results indicate that for sure!

So i would consider it a minor success from my point of view.

It actually doesn't predict a winner - it does thousands of simulations and shows how many simulations each team won overall and in different scenarios.

I've never seen a team win more than 80% of the sims; and I think that was NE-Miami last year.

After watching this for a few weeks, if you took the advice of accuscore you'd have tipped 57/88 winners.

I've been following NFL for 6 weeks and I'm on 54/88

So I wonder if the people at Accuscore really believe in their product or not.

Save time, money and effort and just take all the favourites!

After watching this for a few weeks, if you took the advice of accuscore you'd have tipped 57/88 winners.

I've been following NFL for 6 weeks and I'm on 54/88

So I wonder if the people at Accuscore really believe in their product or not.

Save time, money and effort and just take all the favourites!

Take all the favourites?? well, last season we had a tipster in our BF Armchair Endzone comp that did exactly that but this season isn't faring as good. The amount of upset results this season is really on the RISE compared to previous seasons. You'd definately be 'IN THE MONEY' on all four comps in the AE with those numbers.

Works out to $6.25 a comp to snare over $800.. maybe next year eh? ;)

Re: Tuesday Morning QB

I've gone off it actually - used to love it, but got tired of the repetition from week to week, and how he'd very selectively use real NFL game examples to prove his theories, when there were 10 other similar examples he doesnt mention to disprove them.

Re: Tuesday Morning QB

IMO, Gregg Easterbrook is one of the best article writers in the US. I always enjoy reading TMQ and the non-sport extras he adds.

NFL.com Replay Re-Cutter

http://replay-re-cutter.nfl.com/

Look's Rather Intersting where you can Put Photo's and Video's and Other stuff into a Highlight Video.

Might have a Go Later at it.

Enjoy:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: NFL.com Replay Re-Cutter

http://replay-re-cutter.nfl.com/

Look's Rather Intersting where you can Put Photo's and Video's and Other stuff into a Highlight Video.

Might have a Go Later at it.

Enjoy:thumbsu:

Hmmm, how about that.. the MUSTANGS # 1 Ticket Holder, Alice Cooper, talking up Samsung. Too bad I got a Panasonic. :D

NFL fan forums

I've posted this question in the weekly threads, but gotten no love, so I figured it may need its own thread.

What are the good NFL fan forums out there?

By this, I mean forums such as this, but for NFL. Either specific ones for a particular team or for all teams. I've been vaguely looking for a good Steelers one, but there are so many I gave up trying to sort the good from the bad. :eek:

Re: NFL fan forums

I've posted this question in the weekly threads, but gotten no love, so I figured it may need its own thread.

What are the good NFL fan forums out there?

By this, I mean forums such as this, but for NFL. Either specific ones for a particular team or for all teams. I've been vaguely looking for a good Steelers one, but there are so many I gave up trying to sort the good from the bad. :eek:

Step this way Greennick >> STEELER ADDICTS :)

How 'bout our back up?? :thumbsu:

Step this way Greennick >> STEELER ADDICTS :)

How 'bout our back up?? :thumbsu:
Yeah, I was pretty surprised at that. The O almost looked better in the second with him on. I think that had more to do with their D falling away, but still he looked good. I like it how he is a similar size and strength to Ben, so they could call most of the same plays. He would require little change in the game plan it seems.

I guess with Ben not practicing too much recently, he would have been getting plenty of practice with the offensive line, though IIRC, normally for practice he is the D line QB, right?

Just registered at SA! Cheers for that :thumbsu:

Do you have the same nick over there? I registered under the same name (couldn't be ****ed thinking of or remembering another one :p).

Yeah, I was pretty surprised at that. The O almost looked better in the second with him on. I think that had more to do with their D falling away, but still he looked good. I like it how he is a similar size and strength to Ben, so they could call most of the same plays. He would require little change in the game plan it seems.

I guess with Ben not practicing too much recently, he would have been getting plenty of practice with the offensive line, though IIRC, normally for practice he is the D line QB, right?

Just registered at SA! Cheers for that :thumbsu:

Do you have the same nick over there? I registered under the same name (couldn't be ****ed thinking of or remembering another one :p).

Woodson_Downunder actually. I'm more of a Blow In having only 20 posts in 12 months. :)

Most of the team homesites have a message board within... Well all the NFCE teams do etc etc...

Not really worth posting in TBH

Mainly only house the extremes, ie this team can do no wrong or this team still sucks and want to change 50 different things...

NFLBF is much better :) Less chat but most of the chat elsewhere is crap :p

Here's a link/thread that might answer most of your questions : http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175

SR is as good as any Saints forum going around. The moderation is much tighter than most other sites so threads usually pretty much stay on topic. Probably of not much interest unless you're a saints fan or a fan of any other NFC South team however that thread might be useful.

lol if its anything like Siantsational JD I think I'll stay clear :p

Always interested in the Buccs so I guess I'll take a looksee

The Cowboys forum through their homepage is HI-LARIOUS though... Same as the Phiggles one (Think they must think the same of ours though)... Extremeskins isn't bad for any Washington fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back