Food, Drink & Dining Out Favourite Beer II

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be returning from the US soon, and here's a list of what I'll be bringing back with me....

2014 Bourbon County Barrel Aged Stout x 2
2014 Bourbon County Barrel Aged Barley Wine x 2
2013 Firestone Walker Sucaba Barley Wine
2015 Firestone Walker Parabola Imperial Stout
2015 3 Floyds Dark Lord Imperial Stout x 3
2015 Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout
2015 Green Flash Cellar 3 Barrel Aged Silva Stout
2014 Dechutes The Abyss Barrel Aged Stout
2014 Dechutes Black Butte Barrel Aged Porter XXVI
2015 Dechutes Jubel Barrel Aged American Strong Ale x 2
2015 Sierra Nevada Barrel Aged Bigfoot Barley Wine

More to come :D
American beers are the best.

I'll be returning from the US soon, and here's a list of what I'll be bringing back with me....

Impressive haul. A fan of the dark and heavy, eh?

Yeah it's a Woolworth's "Home Brand" beer, much like a tin of corn with their name on it. Except the water in the tin of corn tastes nicer!

Monkey's Fist is also a Woolworth's "home brand" beer and Steamrail is Coles Group's house brand.

And Gage Roads too is a Woolworth's brand. If you want craft beer, stay away from these brands. They're not craft.

Gage Roads seem to have retained more autonomy from Woolies so whilst they may not be true craft beers they're still reasonable drops. The less said about all of the ones under S&A banner the better.

3686.jpg

YES YES YES. Didn't expect too much but this was a great beer. If only it was a year round product.

Yeah I do, but these are also nigh on impossible to get in OZ, and I can only bring back so much. There also aren't any beers back home that come within an elephants trumpet of them either.

No reason you shouldn't go big then. I'm a big "the maltier the better" guy anyways, so I can get behind that batch.

I've got a Montreal trip this weekend, can't wait to see the haul I get back from there. Every year, Canada has been making some major steps forward in the craft game.

No reason you shouldn't go big then. I'm a big "the maltier the better" guy anyways, so I can get behind that batch.

I've got a Montreal trip this weekend, can't wait to see the haul I get back from there. Every year, Canada has been making some major steps forward in the craft game.

You don't have any Hill brewery beers in your neighborhood do you? ;)

You don't have any Hill brewery beers in your neighborhood do you? ;)

Hill Farmstead? I don't, but hoping my buddy who is making a trip there is bringing some back.

PA has some of the worst beer laws in the states, so I have to travel to pick up some of the good stuff. :(

We'll be waiting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do yourselves a favour.

Join up at Dan Murphy's and rape and pillage their $10 6 pack offer for Squires Hop Thief.

You'll never get better value for money than a $10 6 pack of this stuff. The #7 is Galaxy and Simcoe and its freaking delicious at $22 a 6 pack; mothers milk at $10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back