Food, Drink & Dining Out Favourite Biscuits/Cookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Sup brahs and brahettes,

What is your favourite biscuit/cookie?

I am currently munching on harvest kitchen soft centres, triple choc chip flavour. It's a really chocolatey cookie with white choc chips but the best part is that the inside is this yummy delicious rich gooey choc centre. I hadn't tried these before and just picked them up at the shops because I was craving some biscuits and wanted to stray away from my usual oreos/chips ahoy (also they didn't have any chips ahoy) My only complaint is that there isn't enough of the gooey choc centre. The picture on the front of the box gives the impression that if you broke the cookie in half that the chocolate would just pour out but it's really just a small patch of gooey choc, about a quarter the size of the total cookie. And it's not even in the centre in some of them.

Still it's bloody delicious and would get them again, my afternoon coffee and biscuits is absolutely going nuts right now. Not sure if this is due to my strong cravings but I reckon these cookies are a winner. However I am still a biscuit novice and would like some more recommendations.

16373.jpg

I kind of decided a little while ago that biscuits were a fatty luxury I could give up (only ever have with coffee).

My faves are generally Arnotts Premier cookies, Caramel Crowns, Mint Slice, Oreos, anything decadent.

My cheapie is those milk arrowroot tea ones. If the others arent on sale, usually get that. Chocolate Wheatens are underrated as well.

But shapes obviously. Nacho Cheese-Barbeque-Pizza-rest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poseidon Chips Ahoy is s**t compared to Decadent. I have never tasted better boxed choc chip cookies ever. Would not try if you're watching your weight though, as once you start you will NOT stop.

As for storemade cookies, you cannot go past Mrs Fields. I can not recommend this place enough. They're soft but not gooey, full of flavour and they don't stinge on the chips. So goddamn YUMMEH. My favourite cookies of all time. Daylight, more daylight, and at second I'd have Subway cookies. They're delicious, but nothing can come close to Mrs Fields ever.

Wow, jealous!
I'd be Rosie O'Donnell if I had a pack every night :D

i'm not far off...except for the penis....MINE not Rosie's :eek:
Doctor's appt tomorrow......can't wait......

" Bad news NSWCROW , no more bbq shapes , mcdonalds , hungry jacks , Kfc , Domino's , iced coffe or pepsi max.......GOOD news is you can eat all the rabbit food you like.... "
:(

A
I find with Tim Tams, there is not enough in the pack. It's not the best value for money, several other decadent biscuits have 3-4 more to a pack.
Actually I used to really love the Coles homebrand Tim tams but then they changed the recipe so I stopped eating them.

Chocolate Scotch Fingers. My grandparents would feed me the normal ones and save the chocolate ones for themselves. One day I snuck myself a chocolate one, and nothing tasted sweeter.

Dominate a box of these every night

Your eating habits are atrocious:p

Poseidon Chips Ahoy is s**t compared to Decadent. I have never tasted better boxed choc chip cookies ever. Would not try if you're watching your weight though, as once you start you will NOT stop.

As for storemade cookies, you cannot go past Mrs Fields. I can not recommend this place enough. They're soft but not gooey, full of flavour and they don't stinge on the chips. So goddamn YUMMEH. My favourite cookies of all time. Daylight, more daylight, and at second I'd have Subway cookies. They're delicious, but nothing can come close to Mrs Fields ever.

Thanks for the suggestion, had never heard of Mrs Fields and was shocked to find we actually have a few in WA. Will try them out.

The bolded is very important to me, I need a high volume of choc chips in my cookies. It's why I like the double chunk Chips Ahoy, guaranteed explosion of choc chip with every bite.

Miced Volvo.

The hell?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back