Food, Drink & Dining Out Favourite Biscuits/Cookies

Remove this Banner Ad

images

jandcsand.jpg

images

Mint Slices and White Tim Tams are probably my favourite.
Subway double Choc Chip cookies are like heaven in your mouth.
Pizza shapes > BBQ shapes > all other shapes. Unless you're drunk, in which case Chicken Crimpy's are delicious. With a few mates, a box of these was dominated on the walk to the local when completely hammered.

Thanks for the suggestion, had never heard of Mrs Fields and was shocked to find we actually have a few in WA. Will try them out.

The bolded is very important to me, I need a high volume of choc chips in my cookies. It's why I like the double chunk Chips Ahoy, guaranteed explosion of choc chip with every bite.
You will not be disappointed. MF shits all over every other cookie. Best flavours are choc chip, triple choc and m&m.

Before you come back to tell me how right I was about Mrs Fields, I should let you know, they sell cookie cakes. Yes, cakes of just cookie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mint Slice, Choc-coated Scotch Finger, Delta Creams

Used to love Bush Biscuits too. Haven't seen them in years.

My wife's homemade choc chip biscuits are generally the only ones I would eat.

But better still (and I know it's not a biscuit) - home made caramel slice.

If it is able to be counted as a biscuit, caramel slice beats almost anything.
Also, the Coffee Club closest to me does a mint slice 'slice' which is probable the greatest thing I have ever tasted. Just unbelievable.

Any Perthites know where to get some quality macarons?

Love a chocolate covered biscuit, or a venetian - but when it comes down to a cup of tea after a long day you can't beat 3 or 4 (or 8) old reliables.

Marie_biscuit.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back