Favourite Iron Sheik Tweets!

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite of the last 24 hours
1) "I don't love the Miami I don't give a * about the Miami but who the * going to beat the Miami tell me or go * yourself"
2) "Roy Hibbert have most dumb * name in #NBAPlayoffs but still I respect him"
3) "we see if lebron tonight the le gay the le piece of s**t the le go * your mother or the le real. we see what happens"
4) "Happy Memorial Day still Hulk Hogan can go * himself"
5) "BBQ my ten inch utensil"
6) "I love the mae young I respect the Mae young but still I never have the sex with the Mae young "

How have I never seen this thread?!

You know, I only got myself a twitter account so I could follow the Shiek. I love how blue he's become in his senility :D

The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik
Khali new name dog s**t

Respect the Chris Jericho but if I want I can break his neck * his ass make him humble

And on memorial day, where most Americans are paying respect to their armed forces (which to his credit, he did later):

God Bless America and God bless the legend Iron Sheik

Amen to that I say :D

My favourite of the last 24 hours
1) "I don't love the Miami I don't give a **** about the Miami but who the **** going to beat the Miami tell me or go **** yourself"
2) "Roy Hibbert have most dumb **** name in #NBAPlayoffs but still I respect him"
3) "we see if lebron tonight the le gay the le piece of s**t the le go **** your mother or the le real. we see what happens"
4) "Happy Memorial Day still Hulk Hogan can go **** himself"
5) "BBQ my ten inch utensil"
6) "I love the mae young I respect the Mae young but still I never have the sex with the Mae young "

Saw his Mae Young one pop up and can't lie, I giggled like a little bitch.

Also didn't know that his daughter was killed by her boyfriend a few years ago. Found this tweet when I was searching information. Not his tweet, rather what someone tweeted at him:

:/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read that the tweets are his, just posted by others (Eric) with Sheik telling him to.

That's what I thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back