Favourite Iron Sheik Tweets!

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite of the last 24 hours
1) "I don't love the Miami I don't give a heck about the Miami but who the heck going to beat the Miami tell me or go heck yourself"
2) "Roy Hibbert have most dumb heck name in #NBAPlayoffs but still I respect him"
3) "we see if lebron tonight the le gay the le piece of s**t the le go heck your mother or the le real. we see what happens"
4) "Happy Memorial Day still Hulk Hogan can go heck himself"
5) "BBQ my ten inch utensil"
6) "I love the mae young I respect the Mae young but still I never have the sex with the Mae young "

How have I never seen this thread?!

You know, I only got myself a twitter account so I could follow the Shiek. I love how blue he's become in his senility :D

The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik
Khali new name dog s**t

Respect the Chris Jericho but if I want I can break his neck heck his ass make him humble

And on memorial day, where most Americans are paying respect to their armed forces (which to his credit, he did later):

God Bless America and God bless the legend Iron Sheik

Amen to that I say :D

My favourite of the last 24 hours
1) "I don't love the Miami I don't give a **** about the Miami but who the **** going to beat the Miami tell me or go **** yourself"
2) "Roy Hibbert have most dumb **** name in #NBAPlayoffs but still I respect him"
3) "we see if lebron tonight the le gay the le piece of s**t the le go **** your mother or the le real. we see what happens"
4) "Happy Memorial Day still Hulk Hogan can go **** himself"
5) "BBQ my ten inch utensil"
6) "I love the mae young I respect the Mae young but still I never have the sex with the Mae young "

Saw his Mae Young one pop up and can't lie, I giggled like a little bitch.

Also didn't know that his daughter was killed by her boyfriend a few years ago. Found this tweet when I was searching information. Not his tweet, rather what someone tweeted at him:

:/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read that the tweets are his, just posted by others (Eric) with Sheik telling him to.

That's what I thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back