Favourite player from a team besides your own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Have always liked the way Chappy (P. Chapman) has played the game.

Others I like that are still in the game would be , Brodie Smith, Dan Hanneberry, Robert "the rascal" Murphy, GAJ, Fyfe.

Past Players, Lockett, Dunstall, Leowe, Paul Kelly, Koutta, Archer.

I'm president of the "supporters-of-teams-he-didn't-play-for" division of the global Matt Spangher fan club.
The Bont will take over as my #1 non-Port love when Spangher eventually finishes up.
Dayne Zorko, Adam Treloar, Luke Hodge, Jack Darling and Pendles get honourable mentions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the big Pt Adelaide ruckman Lobbe

That final he played against Freo - against Sandilands- especially the 2nd half - he was outstanding

He was giving away height etc - but watching him at every contest - that guy was just that determined not to lose one contest - he did it with street smarts - guile- footy nous - ability- everthing you can think of - and he basically annihilated Sandilands in the 2nd half

Super impressive player

I like the big Pt Adelaide ruckman Lobbe

That final he played against Freo - against Sandilands- especially the 2nd half - he was outstanding

He was giving away height etc - but watching him at every contest - that guy was just that determined not to lose one contest - he did it with street smarts - guile- footy nous - ability- everthing you can think of - and he basically annihilated Sandilands in the 2nd half

Super impressive player

Yeah ok...

Pavlich, Fyfe, McPharlin

Lenny Hayes

His dad sh*ts me to tears (similar to Eddie - should stop talking about things related to his club), but Jobe Watson is an absolute champion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back