Sport FIFA world cup Brazil 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

its been as inevitable as anything... Brazil, with the full force of the home fans behind them have rolled their way to the semis despite being a medicore side, its almost as if FIFA has given a directive that they must make it this far.... ok refs?

But now we are serious, this is Germany, its the semis. The football world wont accept a tainted result. My early tip of a German Argentine final still looks likley for mine. Holland have done well but this screams Messi time. He has finally stood up in a big tournement - good on him...ill take a guy like him who keeps his feet over the basla legged robben any day.

Prob the best news to wake to ever, vamooooo lol brazil.

coachpop.gif

The lightning war. I hope the brazilians don't riot over this.

Heart says Argentina(hoping they get through). Head says Germany. I'd love to see Messi fulfill his destiny, it might be the only way to shut Maradona's mouth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The lightning war. I hope the brazilians don't riot over this.

Heart says Argentina(hoping they get through). Head says Germany. I'd love to see Messi fulfill his destiny, it might be the only way to shut Maradona's mouth.

I'm hoping for a Dutch victory.

Messi could shut Maradona's mouth when he singlehandedly lifts teams to high quality league titles they had no business winning and leading Argentina to would cup glory by himself.

been watching the world cup classics every day...

its easy to sit and laugh at Maradona now, the fat coke headed twat but god the guy could play - such a solid statured player who was hard to take off the ball, would just slalom in and out of traffic. I'd liken him in his pomp to a hazard spliced with messi.

Well a lot of Nazis went to South America after the war so there would be a lot of ethnic Germans in South America.

It could be another Anschluss. Or is that what you were getting at?
Didn't most go to Argentina rather than Brazil?

Well a lot of Nazis went to South America after the war so there would be a lot of ethnic Germans in South America.

It could be another Anschluss. Or is that what you were getting at?

Something along those lines.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back