Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH - New Trailer, launches Early 2024 (on two discs)​

FF7REBIRTH_SGF_01-ehmd9j9k2.jpeg

FF7REBIRTH_SGF_06-da8ojdign.jpeg

Sequel to a top 5 game last gen (IMO)

Between this and FF16, I'm hoping both are absolute bangers. Great time to be a FF fan.

Around the corner. Not much hype on here for it.

Apparently it will be 2 discs with a 150gbs size. I'll be pre-ordering soon. Will need to watch a few story recaps of FF7 remake beforehand.

Keen for this, loved the first remake and very interested to see where they take the story, how they stick to parts in the original and what they tweak.

Gameplay and combat was solid too, but has room to grow in depth.

Graphics, visuals and soundtrack I expect to be elite again, it won't disappoint in that regard.

Can't wait for you know who to not die because Zack flies in the save the day but it's actually Sephiroth's plan all along because he wants to disrupt the canon timeline so that he can form a new different timeline where he can actually win this time then you fight the plot ghosts again. Turns out it's actually the Sephiroth from the end of Advent Children who's somehow travelled back in time so that he can change things the way he likes blah blah blah

Riveting story telling

Last edited:
Can't wait for you know who to not die because Zack flies in the save the day but it's actually Sephiroth's plan all along because he wants to disrupt the canon timeline so that he can form a new different timeline where he can actually win this time then you fight the plot ghosts again. Turns out it's actually the Sephiroth from the end of Advent Children who's somehow travelled back in time so that he can change things the way he likes blah blah blah

Riveting story telling

Ugh. Hate storytelling like this. Timelines can GAGF.

Still day 1 though. Will probably be GOTY.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caved in and watched some of the State of Play released yesterday. Wow. Game looks pretty amazing. The story is going to be confusing for me though.

Just hoping it doesn't have too many of those boring side quests that FF16 had.

Will the Demo work like the FF16 one? Where once you complete it and get the full version it picks up from there?

Everything That Carries Over From The Demo To Full Game Of FF7 Rebirth Junon Area Does Not Carry Over​

The first chapter is the Nibelheim episode and, if completed in the demo, will be able to be skipped once the full game launches. Because the Junon content is an altered and more compact version, it will not carry over to the full game because there will be much more to it that players would miss out on if skipped.

Bonus Demo Items For FF7 Rebirth Game Launch​

To make the demo even more enticing to players, every player who has saved data from the demo when the full game launches will be able to get some additional bonuses. These are small extras that will not change any major portion of the gameplay, and therefore, if someone chooses not to get the demo first, it is not detrimental. For having the demo save data on the PS5 when the full game launches, players will receive the following two bonus items:

Kupo CharmAn accessory that increases the number of resource items extracted at a set rate.
Survival SetA selection of items to aid on your adventure, such as potions and ethers.

It has not been made clear if a player has to have completed any specified portion of the demo to obtain the Kupo Charm and Survival Set in the game. For many eager adventurers, taking this early opportunity to experience at least the first chapter of the story could be a fun way to build anticipation for the full release later this month. Just remember that beyond the initial chapter with the Nibelheim flashback, any Junon content will be lost when the full game of Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth launches.

Reviews are out… very positive has me hyped.. only concern for me, it does sound like a very decisive ending.. I recon they have changed it from the OG with all the timeline stuff.. which would be a shame. Nevertheless it’s enough for me to take annual leave next Friday.

The game director said a while ago that FF VII is going to be a trilogy, so Rebirth won’t be the end. :)

Yeah yeah.. you know what i’am talking about .. smart ass

Geez, that’s a bit much mate. I genuinely didn’t know if you thought this was the final game of VII because you said it sounded like it’s the ending. I misinterpreted what you had written.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back