PS5 Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez, that’s a bit much mate. I genuinely didn’t know if you thought this was the final game of VII because you said it sounded like it’s the ending. I misinterpreted what you had written.
Nah that’s my bad.. I thought you were taking the piss .. my bad. I was talking about ya know end of disk 2 in the OG

Arriving Thursday. Only night I will have time to play it all week.

Seeing a lot of 10/10 reviews online. Going to be a fantastic game.

Main complaint from what I see from reviewers is the ending it's convoluted and doesn't make any sense like Kingdom Hearts. Another one is the open world feels like it's a Ubi Soft one where you essentially completing a check list.

Also Queens blood (card game) say it's the best better then Gwent.

My concern is I hope they didn't over load the game with mini games which takes focus from the main story.

Last edited:
Main complaint from what I see from reviewers is the ending it's convoluted and doesn't make any sense like Kingdom Hearts. Another one is the open world feels like it's a Ubi Soft one where you essentially completing a check list.

Also Queens blood (card game) say it's the best better then Gwent.

My concern is I hope they didn't over load the game with mini games which takes focus from the main story.

I hate convoluted stories. I had no idea what was going on in Remake either. Damn.

I hate convoluted stories. I had no idea what was going on in Remake either. Damn.

TLDR: You see the effects of mako poisoning early on, you know that Cloud went through the process of mako infusion as part of the SHINRA / paramilitary force leading to S.O.L.D.I.E.R, so remake was the start of a mako poisoning trip, rebirth will be the freak out stage, and reunion will be where your reality breaks and you crash back to "help me fam, I need help" only to find out;

1. One woman is straight vindictive manipulator demanding why you didn't remember a 20 year old single conversation.
  2. One woman is a child thief who acts like crow as "ooo shiny", so you can't take her anywhere and need to be on guard 24/7.
  3. One woman went from waxing lyrical to speaking in tongues and you're not sure if she's making it up, making sense or if she actually is suffering from main character syndrome.
  4. As you're in a trip, you don't comprehend how: Biggs survived the many shots to the face, Wedge survived many shots, falling and gettng crushed by debris, but Jessie went kablooey and is not around at all.
  5. You meet a fake vampire, a toy on a mascot that screams everything, and a smoking hobo whos every second word is a cuss who really really likes rockets and combustable engines aka fire.
  6. A talking dog, as that makes sense.
  7. A burley gung ho guy with a gun for arm who... has PTSD, stole a guys daughter and decided previously "I'ma start a terror movement" to be a model to look up to.

The above, for when s**t hits the fan cause paramilitary going to "I'm the big guy, let me slap you bitch" for things to go "I WAS MADE IN JAPAN, SUMMON GIANT MONSTER!" for you to straight check out of reality and piss off to Mideel for expisode 3: Reuinte with smooth moving guy with really long sword who appears in your dreams. swoon

So heavy on the mako poisoning effets and if the Zack teasing is actual, Aerith is man character and we're playing a side piece, so prepare to clench.

I get the sense some one is going to killed off

If they kill off one of Tiffa or Barret im gonna be fuming
I think now’s about the time to start using spoiler tags for that very reason. Especially new players to the game who might not know the OG story..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think now’s about the time to start using spoiler tags for that very reason. Especially new players to the game who might not know the OG story..
I'm one of those who didn't beat the original

Surprised I haven't been spoiled yet. Last time I had a game spoiled is when I found out that Arthur from RDR2 had turbucilous when the moment came it fell flat.

Pricks do it on purpose you have to be careful reading YT comment that's when spoilers come up

Last edited:
My game has arrived. Only took a couple hours to install fully.

Time to catch up on YouTube videos of FF7 Remake story before I get into it tonight.

Install keeps freezing and giving me an error at 58%, think I might have copped a dodgy disk.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back