PS5 Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

Remove this Banner Ad

This game has a stupid amount of mini games and not in a good way, I want to really like this game but at the moment I definitely prefer the first part. I’m usually big into open world games but I feel this game just doesn’t do it as well as the likes of say Xenoblade.

The music and story is what’s pushing me through so far

I love the mini games. Haven’t found one I haven’t enjoyed so far. Even the piano one was kinda cool.

Also, playing through this veeeeery slowly but this is one of the best games I’ve ever played. Hands down. I’d have it on par with BG3 last year.

Brilliant game, especially the last few chapters. Growing up and playing the OG I really felt the nostelga and memories.
Didn't mind the ending of this part of the game, as it was.. well not changed just different. I think it opens up a world of possibilities moving forward.

I hope we get chocobo breeding in the next game, I want my KOTR.

Just starting up hard mode now, the real end game. Fighting the summons on Gilgamesh island is a bit of a pain in the ass.
By far the best $100 I have spent on a game for a long time. I recon i am about 110 hours in so far and have lots still to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back