Finals week 2 tips & crowd expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Oooooh I love complacency. Geelong are good at that ;) see you soon

Oooooh I love a hypocrite! Calling on someone for complacency and then having the same attitude of see you soon.

Do non hawk & port supporters really want a cats loss this week? How many of you will be excited about a hawks v port game?
We are limping in here to this game against Port and I have my concerns but believe the Cats will get the job done. This year feels like our 2010 finals campaign.

Swans with the extra two days break should win by 3-4 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong vs Port Adel - Power to put up a good fight but can't see Cats going out in straight sets - Cats by 13pts

Sydney vs Carlton - Swans are looking a little shaky, but history suggest the teams who lose QF's bounce back the next week - Swans by 9pts

Crowd Predictions
Geelong vs Port Adel @ MCG - 39,000
Sydney vs Carlton @ ANZ - 43,000

Port Adelaide by 119 points - 65,000
Blues by 1 point (Bootsma late inclusion goal after the siren) - 50,000

I'm tipping the Blues by 1 point (Robinson to punch the ball through the right set of goals this time!)

I think Geelong Port should break 50k.

Doesnt help when we reguarly play them after losses too :(

Flights over for the game are looking at $1k return and growing too... f that.

Port by 25

Carlton by 41

Swans are cooked.

As far as being able to compete with the top 3 in the top 4 yes they are well and truly out of petrol, but if you think Carlton will win by 7 goals and we are on the subject of being cooked, then you have had your head in the oven for to long. You are talking about a side who was not good enough to even make the 8 flogging a side who even though probably the weakest of the top 4 over the past month was likely only to lose to their nemesis Collingwood if they were going to get beaten by a side from the bottom half of the 8. Trust me if they do salute on the weekend it will not excuse the Tigers losing to a side week 1 of finals who were not good enough to make the finals and fell in by default.

It'd be nice if Carlton won as I reckon we'd do them easily at Subi but there's been a bit too much love for them in here. Sydney are still a comfortably better side and should win at ANZ.

I Fancy our chances against Sydney tbh, but your mob will beat us in Subi if we get there. we would never leave the ground alive if for 0.01% we pulled an upset against Freo. I reckon a movie "Hotel Subiaco" would be a top box office hit in 2017 if we try to rob you on that day.lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back