PC Football Manager 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

if i got the fees that other people have i would've sold. but yeah he was constantly in double figures for goals and assists until i sold him to madrid anyways as a 30 year old.

i played a 4-5-1, attacking fullbacks, de rossi as a regista (a must for any italian team), a playmaker and a ball winning midfielder, 2 wingers both playing raumdeuter and a poacher. originally i played totti is a false 9, who was devastating, but now it's poacher with totti retired and berardi going at more than a goal a game.

i had a really high intensity game, which will tire the midfield out, so some depth will be needed there. the team first season is honestly enough, but bringing down the age season 2 and onwards (keita, totti, maicon, cole, de sanctis) can all be replaced, but there's not much that needs to be done.

I want to manage the Australian team. Is it about applying?

I think ive tried looking before but couldn't find it. Maybe I didn't enable it?
You could always create a new user, apply for the Australia job, then retire that user and then apply for the job with the first user.

Interesting. Might give it a shot. I don't know a lot of these players, but ship out a few and bring in some familiar faces. So Totti as a F9 dominates?

he did for me. i cant guarantee anything for anyone else.

in the first season all i did was sell skorupski and borriello, and bought savitisky, berisha (both now gone), ajer (will bring him in next season) and joel campbell on loan. none really did anything for me, before i bought santon in jan for 9 mil. i won the league first season so the squad really is good enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the semis of uefa cl in my first season with arsenal against napoli with the winner playing barca or bayern. Lost the away league 3 1 and won the home league 2 0 thanks to Alexis Sanchez scoring the winner in the 85th minute. Also in the FA Cup final against Chelsea in my first season with only playing one prem team in my cup run who was stoke and i only beat them in a replay. So far coming 5th in the league and desperately need to make top 4.

Tried to start a QPR save, and then instantly remembered why I didn't start a QPR save last year. Barton, Hoilett, Green and a couple more are all useless unsellable hacks on over 50k. I put them on the transfer list at an asking price of nothing, no one wants them. Try to release them, not allowed. They complain about my handling of the situation and tell me they want to leave. No s**t. They are being forced out of the club. No s**t. After about a month of zero interest in these players I give up.

I finally took Newcastle to the Premier League summit in my fourth season and won the Europa League in dominant fashion against Bayer Leverkusen.. My attack is pretty darn great with Quintero, Lacazette, Jese and Berardi interchangeable. Balanta and Lascelles dominiated at the back and was able to rotate Baines/Bertrand and Santon/Jaanmaat at wingback. Gil Romero is a blessing along with Anita and a young brazilian gun I signed Santos.

Have any of you playing any version of this game ever had a goalkeeper score?
Yes.
Or doesn't PSO count?

Enjoying this save atm, would be happy to miss out on the title if the current #1 holds on.

Might only be 6 games into the 2020-21 season, but Nottingham Forrest just beat Manchester City to claim a 5 points lead over Manchester United, Manchester City and if they win their next game, Liverpool too.

Tried to start a QPR save, and then instantly remembered why I didn't start a QPR save last year. Barton, Hoilett, Green and a couple more are all useless unsellable hacks on over 50k. I put them on the transfer list at an asking price of nothing, no one wants them. Try to release them, not allowed. They complain about my handling of the situation and tell me they want to leave. No s**t. They are being forced out of the club. No s**t. After about a month of zero interest in these players I give up.
QPR generally get bought out by rich billionaires so are a good option medium-long term I find ;)

Anyone know if West Ham move into the new stadium on this game?
Yep, have in mine.

Now I'm curious as to what the capacity of stadiums are in my current EPL save

Manchester United - 75,797 (Old Trafford)
Arsenal - 60,272 (Emirates Stadium)
Liverpool - 58,000 (Anfield)
Chelsea - 57,285 (Harris Stadium)
Tottenham - 56,250 (New White Hart Lane)
Newcastle - 55,654 (St James Park)
Manchester City - 55,000 (City of Manchester Stadium)
Aston Villa - 42,785 (Villa Park)
Norwich - 40,475 (Norwich Stadium)
Leeds - 40,287 (Elland Road)
Everton - 40,157 (Goodison Park)
Cardiff City - 33,316 (Cardiff City Stadium)
Swansea - 33,000 (Liberty Stadium)
Leicester City - 32,312 (King Power Stadium)
Notthingham Forrest - 30,576 (The City Ground) - Building 42,970 seat Brian Clough Park
Stoke - 28,384 (Britannia Stadium)
Hull - 25,586 (The Circle)
Reading - 24,197 (The Madejski Stadium)
QPR - 19,200 (Loftus Road) - Building 28,869 seat Cortes Stadium
Hayes and Yeading - 5,000 (The Warren) - Building 14,449 seat Ferdinand Stadium

And the 6 14/15 EPL teams who are in the championship in 20/21
West Ham - 54,000 (Olympic Stadium)
Sunderland - 49,000 (Stadium of Light)
Southampton - 32,505 (St Marys Stadium)
Burnley - 31,424 (Burnley Stadium)
West Brom - 26,445 (The Hawthorns)
Crystal Palace - 26,297 (Selhurst Park)

Bought Arjen Robben for 6 mil and he scored the highest average player match of the season :)

I did only play him in s**t games though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back