PC Football Manager 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know how to fully scout players and reveal all of their attritibutes?

Have any of you that pre ordered off JB got their BETA code? or do I have to wait until the weekday for my code?

Was gonna pre order off ozgameshop but they aren't selling it as apparently there is a "region lock" on FM now :/

LlbaYgJ.png

RVKggeY.png

love it when this happens.

If I start a save in the beta, when the game updates will it update for that save? Or will I have to start a new save to use the newer version of the game? Sorry for the constant stream of noob questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want it gone, I just wanted to know how it worked.
Made it more realistic giving a guessed range based on the quality of the scouts you have and the length of time they watch them. I'm guessing the more you scout or the better you scout you will eventually see exact values

Holy s**t. AI defending in this is atrocious :p

Playing Hartlepool as Pompey. 'pool went 1 up when my reserve GK smacked the ball into my defenders head and just watched it go in.

Equalised as their goalie came out to smother a high, loose ball, made a palaver of it, and left an open net. TYVM

With classic tactics you could really organise an air tight system. The business of "setting roles" is a load of baloney. I think I wont be buying this game for afew years until some new game engine is out.

AHHHGHGHHGHGHHGHG this is pissing me off.

Lovren gets a red card in like the 8th minute. I give him a warning and he accepts it.

I'm only running with Sakho, Lovren and Skrtel as CB's. Lovren's been injured, so Sakho and Skrtel have been run ragged, Lovren comes back and he gets ******* red carded.

I think we still ended up winning, but I thought I'd issue him a fine of 1 week since he literally just received a red card previously.

Everyone gets ******* pissy about it and I've played like the last month with everyone depressed as *.

Now, Coutinho wanted to leave to Juventus because he thought he'd have a more important status there. I promise him that he can be a key player at Liverpool, NOW EVERYONE'S ******* PISSED AT ME BECAUSE THE GAME THINKS I FORCED COUTINHO TO STAY. MOTHER*er I DIDN'T FORCE HIM, I GAVE INTO HIS DEMANDS * THIS GAME I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH A BUNCH OF MOPEY *S

lol

Official release is next week but I don't know if I'll get it straight away absolutely smashing it with Crystal Palace in my 3rd season on FM 14. 3rd in the league after 16 games and top of my EL group by some margin. 4-0 away win at City & 5-1 home win over Leverkusen the highlights so far. Ocampos, Will Hughes and Patrick Hermann!

WOW

On the 67th minute, Sakho gets red carded and Lovren gets his 2ND yellow card.

Lucky I saved that one last substitute with Skrtel on the bench :drunk:

Aaaaannddd Steven Gerrard mistimed his slide tackle on the edge of the box for a penalty.

I'm gonna fine Lovren the maximum penalty, and if he doesn't like it, then they can ead cuz I'm probs gonna reload.

I love being an Australian manager. Take control of Manchester City. Win Community Cup.

"... one of the top Australian managers"
"... has at last staked his claim that he is one of the most successful Australian managers of all time, boasting a managerial record that is comparable to the greatest"

After 1 match.

I love being an Australian manager. Take control of Manchester City. Win Community Cup.

"... one of the top Australian managers"
"... has at last staked his claim that he is one of the most successful Australian managers of all time, boasting a managerial record that is comparable to the greatest"

After 1 match.
Yeah, I got that..... after winning the Premier League haha.

Finally finished my first season, took me roughly 40 hours. Not sure if there's any point in me buying 15 year old Wonderkids....... even doing the off-season takes like 10 hours just to sort everything out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back