PC Football Manager 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Been playing it quite a bit now, I am 7 points ahead of City but I was 11 points at one stage.
Got Remy on loan and he got 4 in 2, might start him ahead of Giroud.
Chamberlain was in great form but has tapered off a bit, while Sanchez is playing a lot better.
Pastore was listed for 9m so I snapped him up.
Got Byram from Leeds as he looked a good prospect, then my coaches say he might not improve much more despite being 22.
Got Barzagli from Juve very cheap, scored on his debut. I like having quite a bit of depth and Gabriel was getting mad so I loaned him out.

Oh, and played Barca at home and beat them 3-0. Strange but I'm happy with it.

played it more, playing around with tactics and set pieces. having an absolute blast. injuries have slowed down and im starting to get some good results. this is surely the most polished fm in a long time, the match engine has been fantastic for me. only a couple questionable goals but then again, questionable goalkeeping happens regularly these days.

think the fouls are too high, same as the amount of headers being contested, but the new animations in particular look sick. coleman got sent off for a mid air two footed lunge which actually looked like a proper challenge. there's flicks, turns and passes that just all look right. you can definitely tell the more creative players from their counterparts.

Won the EPL with a few games to go, in the FA cup final and just got knocked out 4-6 aggregate to Real Madrid in the semis.
They were way too good at home, I should have done better at Emirates but it was 5-2 first leg so I kind of screwed myself.
Need a clinical striker badly, Sanchez playing well AML, Chamberlain great on the right but Ozil is struggling in the AMC position, even with with the role that suits him. Teixeira was playing well there but copped a 6 month injury. Too many injuries killed me in the CL and nearly killed me in the EPL but lucky I had people available for EPL who weren't in CL.
CM is a troublesome position for me as well, Coquelin doing well in the ball winning midfield role but Ramsay has been poor for a while now, considering he was doing quite well at the start.
I just saw my budget - 125m.
Not sure if that is gonna change when the season officially ends but I'm gonna look to splash out for a striker, backup DM and possibly a better central midfielder. Wilshere struggled to make an impact in that position as well.

Is there any difference in performance between the last football manager and this football manager? I ask because my PC can't handle much more than FM15, so if more resources are needed I may need to give this a miss.

*Also, the documentary is more than worth a watch. I, ahh, *acquired* it a while back.

Got offered 42m for Chambers and 97m for Ozil.
Probably gonna accept both.
Gutted that Laporte chose PSG over me, considering I did much better in my league than they did in theirs.
Pretty damn sure I offered more money too, I guess because he is French and it's a French club.

Is there any difference in performance between the last football manager and this football manager? I ask because my PC can't handle much more than FM15, so if more resources are needed I may need to give this a miss.

*Also, the documentary is more than worth a watch. I, ahh, *acquired* it a while back.

I got a pretty good computer so it is hard for me to say, but I'd say this would require slightly more power than the last one.
There seems to be more animation when you watch the games opposed to last year, but I actually don't mind the 2D experience as well and might be better for your PC.
Depends how many leagues you put on, I'm playing with about 5 and it seems alright.

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 Intel Core AMD Athlon 2.2 GHz+
CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz+
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra ATI Radeon 9800 Pro Intel GMA X3100 256MB VRAM
Free Disk Space: 3 GB

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/football-manager-2016/12833/?p=r

Give that app a run and see what it says? If you pass minimum and maybe not stack the leagues, you should be alright.

The transfer values/offers seem very broken. Like worse than FIFA.

Yeah it's pretty bad man, surely it will be fixed when they official game is out.
I'm getting too big of a budget as well.
Once it turns July, I'll get the value of my ins and outs because I'm selling quite a few players simply because they have such high value compared to their output. Getting some quality in as well.

Yeah it's pretty bad man, surely it will be fixed when they official game is out.
I'm getting too big of a budget as well.
Once it turns July, I'll get the value of my ins and outs because I'm selling quite a few players simply because they have such high value compared to their output. Getting some quality in as well.
Yeah, your budget seems incredibly unrealistic too - assuming you haven't sold too much.

Chambers for 42m is a joke and Ozil at 97 is ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still have 90m to spend....
I overpaid for some players as well, but the guys I got in all had good seasons and are relatively young.
Bernardo Silva had an incredible season and I still paid 30m less than PSG paid for Ozil.
It's too bad really, my first season I didn't really sell anyone for an obscene amount other than Walcott, who proceeded to get in the team of the season.

Just starting this up now. Always started with Everton and gone the length of the game in the same save but might go a lower league club this time.

They're pretty active on Twitter replying to peoples concerns and have seen a few people let them know about offers & budget etc. No doubt they'll re-evaluate it.

How important is goalkeeper height in FM? My keeper is only 188cm (with 16 jumping reach), and from some of the highlights I've seen it looks like he comes up a bit short sometimes. His attributes are amazing but I might need to move him on for a keeper nearer to the mid 190's. Anyone have any thoughts on slightly shorter keepers, does it make a big difference?

Not sure if anyone is playing the A-League but for the life of me I can't figure out how to sign guys to Marquee contracts or sign guest players? If anyone has figured it out your help would be greatly appreciated

Not sure if anyone is playing the A-League but for the life of me I can't figure out how to sign guys to Marquee contracts or sign guest players? If anyone has figured it out your help would be greatly appreciated

where the contract says full time change it to marquee or guest would be my guess. i think that's your problem. unless you're at the max quota already?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back