News Fox footy Retro Round

Remove this Banner Ad

looks like a bunch of glamourpusses wearing retro themed jumpers advertising a game they don't play whilst footage of men harder then them plays over top

From what I can gather, this is not an official AFL theme round like Indigenous or Multicultural Round... it's just something Fox are doing for fun. (Like Pie Night, but good)

Normally, this would mean little more than having their callers dress up in 80s fashion and show old clips.

But if they're promoting it like this so far ahead of schedule, it might be a sign they'll be doing something more... perhaps get old Seven (or ABC) callers to make cameos, or possibly even use blocky 80s style graphics during coverage rather than their usual ones.

I doubt we'll be seeing any teams wearing heritage jumpers.

P.S. If my predictions in the above post are true, please move this thread to the Footy Fourth Estate forum.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/eve...g/news-story/dbf987ecb779f3b88fe5de5f68860bcd

I cringed reading this article. At least they gave Mero's site a plug.

WORST:
There are quite a few to choose from — the Bears really were the most 80s-looking footy team you can imagine.

Our pick for the worst is likely to be loved by some and hated by others — their 1991 away guernsey.

With the strange triangle logo taking up the middle that we think is supposed to imply fast movement and an eyesore of a colour scheme, there’s just a lot going on here.

b541972c7fee2451e99a5f3f34dec515

Stupid reporting guy, the shape is to represent the state of Queensland with the Koala head where Brisbane is in relation to the rest of the state.
Southerners are dumb.

WORST:
There are quite a few to choose from — the Bears really were the most 80s-looking footy team you can imagine.

Our pick for the worst is likely to be loved by some and hated by others — their 1991 away guernsey.

With the strange triangle logo taking up the middle that we think is supposed to imply fast movement and an eyesore of a colour scheme, there’s just a lot going on here.

b541972c7fee2451e99a5f3f34dec515

Stupid reporting guy, the shape is to represent the state of Queensland with the Koala head where Brisbane is in relation to the rest of the state.
Southerners are dumb.
Are not... also this was a great jumper. The piss stain was THE worst

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are not... also this was a great jumper. The piss stain was THE worst

That's note my thoughts it was on the site.
The Bears guernsey was my first non Tigers one i ever bought.

Agree on the piss stained one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back