Remove this Banner Ad

this is the differential ladder from 2018 to 2023

Worst differentials​

1 - Richmond (-331)
2 - Hawthorn (-143)
3 - GWS Giants (-117)
4 - Sydney (-102)
5 - Gold Coast (-43)

Damn we must have terrible players that is twice as bad as any other club....nothing to see here :rolleyes:

Of course no accounting done for the frees not paid.
Cheats!

Corruption!
I would love to know the FKD (Free Kick Differential) for all those games we drew in and lost by 3 goals. I believe it would be enormous. Remember they even booted us out of a final series in 22 falsely reviewing the Lynch goal. It's not just field umpires in on the act.

That's because Richmond people are generally honest people and we have a culture of fairness, honesty and hard work. That's how we won 5 flags from 1967 to 1980, how we paid our pennance for the next 37 years and then won 3 flags. We take responsibility and are inwardly looking.

Hear me out. We are self made.

Teams (and their fans) like Carlton and Essendon all jumped on when they were doing well and are glory hunters. They have a culture going back decades of throwing money at gun players, salary cap rorting and/or illegal drug programs.

Geelong have a history of afl leg ups under father son rules, rule changes to benefit them etc.

The above teams and resultingly their fans have a culture of entitlement, arrogance and expectations of a non level playing field, and dishonesty.
"Richmond people are generally honest people..."

Maybe that's the problem. Some people don't like honesty all that much.

It shows them up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back