Richmond Membership Tally 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

....and also how many could just afford the m'ship but thanks to economics can no longer, or can only get one instead of a family etc
a lot will follow carltoon because of the buy one get free memberships

Yep, due to the min $50 spend and sending out a membership pack now removed. A free membership will get counted, so dodgy.
Blues did it last year and their numbers went up heaps.
amazing we had 100k over $50 memberships for 5 years in a row before this crap came in

if rfc did buy one get free memberships now with the new rules like the other clubs we'd have 120k members

we will sheet it in

if i can keep paying any campaigner can

completely rusted on despite hating the state of the game and the cfl parasites that stole it from the people

but if we keep disrespecting the history of the hearts and minds that have found something in their lives in the mighty RFC well i might have had enough- by this i am obviously referring to the desecration of the sash by corporate logos

its a slap in the face to ppl sacrificing things to support the club

how do we need to obscure the sash with 100k members when minnows with 40k don't befoul their colours

and they get counted now in the tally

afl membership numbers are a massive joke now
The AFL Old Boys Club have allowed memberships to become a joke under their watch(fake $20 rolex!) just to undermine the legitimate club memberships of the RFC...in the interests of their so called equalization plan for the AFL Comp!
Canna have a single strong AFL club like the RFC with legitimate strong membership numbers of 100,000plus leading the Comp...
We are allowed to lead the AFL Comp for Frees Against! But not Club memberships!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a member for 25 years but I’m seriously considering downgrading to the minimum level membership.

The club does not treat its members as well as it used to (to be expected I suppose with so many) and the money raised simply leads to the AFL providing less for our slice of the pie to keep things even. I’ve contributed $$$ to the fighting tiger fund over the years also and I’m yet to see any real advantage gained from that despite the club promising it would be put towards us getting a competitive advantage.

Been a member for 25 years but I’m seriously considering downgrading to the minimum level membership.

The club does not treat its members as well as it used to (to be expected I suppose with so many) and the money raised simply leads to the AFL providing less for our slice of the pie to keep things even. I’ve contributed $$$ to the fighting tiger fund over the years also and I’m yet to see any real advantage gained from that despite the club promising it would be put towards us getting a competitive advantage.
Apart from the odd 2 or 3 premiership in the past few years, and the commission of new facilities including an underground car park, our club has been a disgrace.
I’d be demanding my money back if I were you, thanks for your contributions. In future leave any lifting to the real supporters 👍

they took our fighting tiger fund dollars and gave it to the minnows as part of equalisation

doggies and shemans won flags cos of it

how much did we raise for
the club, and the afl changed the rules, took it and distributed elsewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Back