Richmond membership tally 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else really ******* confused about membership? I assume access is all digital again? I got an email that's like 'here's your barcode' with no instructions on what the * to do with it.

Anyone else really ******* confused about membership? I assume access is all digital again? I got an email that's like 'here's your barcode' with no instructions on what the * to do with it.
traditional ticketing and physical memberships are back this year. first time since 2019

you can print the tickets out again this year. or you can choose the option of having em on your smart(dumb)phone if you prefer not to waste paper. they send you the tickets digitally so you can use the tiketek sms/email to scan in or add em to your apple wallet or android wallet equivalent. your phone might die before you get there though so paper tickets is a safer option. just have to put your barcode into the box like before covid to upgade to a reserved seat with your membership

Last edited:
traditional ticketing and physical memberships are back this year. first time since 2019

you can print the tickets out again this year. or you can choose the option of having em on your smart(dumb)phone if you prefer not to waste paper. they send you the tickets digitally so you can use the tiketek sms/email to scan in or add em to your apple wallet or android wallet equivalent. your phone might die before you get there though so paper tickets is a safer option. just have to put your barcode into the box like before covid to upgade to a reserved seat with your membership

I have a reserved membership - so I still need to go in and get tickets for each game?

just heard shemans supporter russel howcroft advertising buy 3 get 6 free shemans membership on 3aw 😂 yesterday it was hawkers with free upgrades. Richmond does not do this . minnows minnowing everywhere

Wonder if we’ll see a drop in membership/attendance this year do to financial squeeze?
should go up as its first year without any restrictions since 2019. even physical memberships and paper ticketing are back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

89,109 same time last year
pies at 78k now lol and missed a granny by a point. if we missed a granny by a point we'd be on 97k now

shows how much they fudged last year with the $50 minimum being removed

Last edited:
pies at 78k now lol and missed a granny by a point. if we missed a granny by a point we'd be on 97k now

shows how much they fudged last year with the $50 minimum being removed

carlton also at 78k according to Derwayne on sen. Blues offering 3 game memberships and get another 3 games free

carlton also at 78k according to Derwayne on sen. Blues offering 3 game memberships and get another 3 games free
their numbers are the biggest bullshite

they have done buy some get some free for the last 2 or 3 years. do it for one year ok, but to keep doing it just to boost numbers, comes with a massive asterisk

would be on 60k if the afl didnt remove the $50 cap

their numbers are the biggest bullshite

they have done buy some get some free for the last 2 or 3 years. do it for one year ok, but to keep doing it just to boost numbers, comes with a massive asterisk

would be on 60k if the afl didnt remove the $50 cap
When was the last time we did a membership promo? 2017's buy a 2018 membership and get the rest of 2017 free one?

When was the last time we did a membership promo? 2017's buy a 2018 membership and get the rest of 2017 free one?
yeah we dont do em

our 100k has no asterisks. pies never had 100k when the $50 limit was around

Another nasty AFL directive to diminish the great RFC achievement in reaching 100,000 official members without bull sheet strategies like the AFL condoned oppo do to boost their numbers.
Instead of a great cause of celebration by the media and AFL our great achievement is completely ignored and diminished. And ignored as a role model for other clubs to achieve...all we get is crickets and bull sheet numbers!

Last edited:
10/3/2023

Richmond: 89,954
Carlton: 79,487
Geelong: 64,266
Essendon: 62,985
Fremantle: 51,303
Melbourne: 50,054
Sydney: 44,008
Norf: 38,898
carltoon

1678487967348.gif