Game Day Round 22, 2023 St.Kilda v Richmond MADDIE'S MATCH 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Bulldog losing they are now basically a lock to play finals for the first time in a while. They are celebrating as they were motivated to make the finals, while we seemed to treat it like something a lot less.

This season just feels like a waste of time. The performances the last 2 weeks reminds me of our 1998 season. All year we played in away that teased we could be a contender or at least a finals team. Then we needed to just beate Melbourne in the last round to make it (who were 1 win above us) & they beat us by 80+ points.

An entire year of posing just to turn into a submissive cuck when the moment counts most. The last 2 weeks really have me concerned. You can;t hire Mini based on this s**t. If they do, then i hold serious questions over where we are heading. This is not the process we used to win flags, this is alarming
Agree whilst I thank Dimma for the 3 amazing flags, his coaching from 21 onwards was putrid and has left us in a massive hole.

Drafting Taranto and Hopper in stead of taking kids, then losing the coach at round 7 is the 2023 version of losing Cloke, Raines and friends for Annear and Stewart.
GR lost the plot back then.
Think Benny is more level headed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty the most overpaid player in the history of the AFL
Is that this Dustin Martin? I haven't heard of another

Is that this Dustin Martin? I haven't heard of another

AKA The G.O.A.T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back